goodbye
Hey, you might or might now know me, probably not
if you do, you probably know me as some trouble making guy.
i was banned 1-3 months ago. I used multiple accounts on this server to play.
im not here to wine about the ban or complain. The ban was fair and i got what was coming to me.

After the ban, i was in denyal that i would never come back, actively posting in the forums. But the truth is that i wont return and there is no point in looking at events going on when i cant experience it myself.

i have had some great times here. And for the first time im going to write my exact actions down on the forums;

About 1 year ago, i bought garrys mod and the first server i ever joined was fearless v33x. Loved it so much. When i finally fixed my errors i had great times. But i was banned a lot. I was definately not a nice guy, since i didnt know the rules and i was stupid. Than i got a critical ban. 6 months for doomforting. Almost killing an admin.
so i really want you all to know what happend and why i felt so locked in a corner.

the admin that banned me, didnt fly or anything. I didnt know that it was an admin. He looked at me and walked in my house. I told him to get out and i punched him. He banned me for attempt rdm and doomforting. On the forums, as i protested Roxanna claimed i called her a cancer kid. In our country, people often cuss with the word cancer (=as in the illness). I felt really sad. Some things in my life had happend with cancer and i never ever used it to cuss. I went flaming. My app was denied. Than i threatned Roxanne. I said i was going to hack him/her and send his/her info to hackers.
I wasnt capable of those actions.

i got a new account and got back in fearless. I read the rules this time and it helped. I got less bans. Only small ones for a day or 2. Only when i had lied i was permanently banned.

The next account, i played on for about 4 weeks. I got no bans in this time. Untill that account was banned for double accounting.

i made 2 more accounts and both banned for double accounting.

if u as a user or browser or maybe even staff want to read any of these events, here is all of the names

coenfr
gnuk
big macintosh
datspeed
australiankelpie

all listed in ban order. My big shame is now brought to public and i have no longer got anything to hide. Now i can leave fearless with pride and know i wont have any more secrets for you now.

i might log in the forums every now and then, and maybe in a year or 2 try to lift my ban, even if it probably isnt going to work but thats fine.

for the newcomers here, please be smart. Read the rules. Prevent my mistakes. Dont get banned in the first place. U will find out that fearless is somehow special and different than other servers. If u want to screw around go to darkrp.

cya

message to Narcotic
Dear Narcotic, you are probably the best guy i met in my fearlessrp time. I got a ban and u saw the good in me. U trusted me and unbanned me. Then i took your trust and abused it. I shouldnt have taken your trust for granted. I should have held me on to it and never let go.
The following 2 users Like Bigmacintosh's post:
  • Ryder, pwn_yoda
Very mature of you to own up to your mistakes, I respect that a lot. I hope any future adventure you have is one to cherish
Goodbye
Good to see someone that manned up against his mistakes, I wish you good luck in the future mate!
Theres just 1 more thing though; i would love to confront salinsky before i leave. I want to ask him why he told people i called that player a cancer monkey. Thats all i want to do. He was the reason that it all happend. If he didnt say that i cussed with cancer i wouldnt have flamed. Not that that was the right thing to do. If you are reading this please tell me how u even got the idea of me saying that
Bye man.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Good bye and good luck for your future plans!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
This guy reminds me of me.

I did not read the rules and was an absolute goof, but I loved the server, all the absolutely halarous conversations. I did not play that often because it took a long time to load, now I don't mind. also I got ban twice for small things like being an idiot, currently I am ban for a week for prop blocking when I decided to play semi serious. and recently read the rules.

Smile
Bravo, I like your advice and I like how you maturely owned up to your mistakes. Have fun on the road.

GeneralSirens
Coenfr, I remember you. It wasn't Ruxandra you threatened, it was me.

You're flat out lying here, claiming you didn't cuss with cancer.
I'm Dutch, I heard what you were saying to the player in question.
You made a huge doomfort near the church on V33X, a concerned player sent me a request on Steam to get online, so I did, undercover. I went over to find you severely harassing another player, doomforting, allowing yourself to get on roofs and to add on top of that, you tried to crowbar (not punch) me to death as I was typing your ban.

You proceeded to flame in your Unban Request, threatening me.
To which the ban I asked to be extended (6 months) turned into a permanent suspension with no chance of appeal.

I'm glad to see you admitting to (most of) your mistakes, so goodbye and good luck.
To be fair, I never really felt threatened by you. It's the fact that you did threaten me that got you permanently suspended.

Farewell.
Goodbye.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy