mike3497, Giganigga9000 Ban Request
(01-31-2014, 02:38 AM)Super Super Sanic Wrote:
(01-30-2014, 11:12 PM)mike3497 Wrote: The funny thing is you were banned earlier for hacks....

It is untrue and my screenshots show I'm not hacking. Stop trying to direct the blame on me, you should be punished.

How exactly do you propose a still screenshot proves you aren't speed hacking like accused? That's like me saying an audio recording of my voice proves I look good.
You are incredibly dumb for thinking that someone speedhacking would make your weed grow fast, that or you're just trying to make stuff up. If I was speedhacking at all there would be witnesses.
(02-01-2014, 01:57 PM)Super Super Sanic Wrote: You are incredibly dumb for thinking that someone speedhacking would make your weed grow fast, that or you're just trying to make stuff up. If I was speedhacking at all there would be witnesses.

You are incredibly dumb. You even deleted your post that proved you have multiple accounts.
Fntasm Wrote:Why do you keep accusing everyone on the server for breaking rules when that's what you were doing yourself? I wasn't using a speedhack at all that's bullshit why would that make your weed grow fast? And anyone is allowed to change name I don't see your point.
That other sanic is not me so don't false accuse.
I also didn't scam anyone your friend was just too sloe at taking the job.
ALSO you keep accusing me and my friend of being the same person which is stupid and impossible considering we were both using our microphones at the same time.
When I asked who this account was you responded:
Super Super Sanic Wrote:
mike3497 Wrote:And who exactly are you considering there are many names that I posted above?
Sanic
Why don't you explain to everyone why you deleted that post? Hmmm?
What are you even talking about?
You broke the rules, you should be banned.
(02-01-2014, 09:28 PM)Super Super Sanic Wrote: What are you even talking about?
You broke the rules, you should be banned.
Says the hacker. Why don't you just admit that you hacked. Your dumbass even posted on this BR with a different account and when I asked who it was, you responded saying it was you, Sanic. When you realized it, you deleted your post. Well I bet you didn't think that I would quote it did you?
Why don't you admit you broke the rules and stop CONTINUALLY crying about it.
(02-02-2014, 05:25 PM)Super Super Sanic Wrote: Why don't you admit you broke the rules and stop CONTINUALLY crying about it.
I never said I didn't. I know I propblocked. Why don't you admit you hacked and have multiple accounts. All the evidence is right there. Killjoy even found it in the logs. I'm done arguing with you because I know your never going to admit. Your going to keep saying dumb crap like that until this gets accepted. There isn't any reason for you not to admit since your already perma-banned.
You broke the rules, i didn't. You accuse me of hacking and multi accounting because you're a whiner
(02-02-2014, 09:18 PM)Super Super Sanic Wrote: You broke the rules, i didn't. You accuse me of hacking and multi accounting because you're a whiner

"You broke the rules, i didn't". Wow that's a complete lie. In case you didn't see I posted evidence of you random raiding our base before I got off. And I'm not accusing you of having multiple accounts. I know you have multiple accounts. All the evidence is there. It's not that hard to see that you have multiple accounts if you look at some of the things your "Fntasm" account posted.
Ban request approved. Multi-accounter also punished.