mike3497, Giganigga9000 Ban Request
Name of player: mike3497 , Giganigga9000

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53380178 51:57, STEAM_0:1:45134976

Time in GMT: 1:50

Server: v33x

Summary: mike and Giganigga were propblocking inside their base while both being black market dealer in order to farm weed.

Evidence:
http://gyazo.com/742164f0706bdf9c0ea2c2eb0fa4e587
http://gyazo.com/d96025ea26f722d1a521dc0c1fb93082
http://gyazo.com/a4a66855da3badec4a716fd3eb595407
I don't see sufficient evidence against me here (I am STEAM_0:1:45134976). I am however going to provide a statement saying that this "Sanic" was a very very shady character the whole time he was on 33x, he scammed me out of $20,000 when I offered to pay to take his position as one of the BMD this session and the moment I gave him the money he switched classes and switched back almost instantly. It's reasonable to assume he is the same "sanic" who it's shown Beflok banned prior to this for using a speed hack (probably hence the whole 'sanic' joke). He also changed his OOC name in game a ridiculous amount of times.
Admins, there is something fishy about this guy. Look at this:
[Image: 7Eyb3Iy.png]
And what's more interesting:
[Image: ZxCPFTp.png]
Weed was growing pretty fast when I was on and a player named "sanic" was perma-banned for speed hacks before.

While the weed was growing fast, there was a player named "Monsier Sanic" who was a BMD. I tried to pay him to become one but he refused. I did not get a screenshot of it cause I didn't think anything of it. While I was growing, I was disconnected and got a message along the lines of "Could not connect to the VAC servers". I reconnected and saw that the BMD was the same guy however, "Monsier Sanic" changed his name to Sanic. My friend "Giga" tried to buy BMD for 20,000 like he stated above and was scammed. When he gave him the money, he switched out and switched back in as the new name "ButtPirate McGoo":
[Image: r0LsEad.jpg]

Admins, I have reason to believe that "ButtPirate McGoo" and "Sanic" are the same person. Please check their IP's or the logs or something. Something is very shady about these two.
---------------------------------
Now for the reason I propblocked, let me first say I know it is backseat administration so I accept the consequences for that whether it is a ban or whatever. The reason I did however was because without any warning or anything, I got a search warrant from when "ButtPirate McGoo" was president. Of course I and the people I were basing with had contra and pots so I wasn't going to let them in with a random search warrant.
What I thought was weird though was that both the President ("ButtPirate McGoo") and ("Tom @NoSound") who was Sanic both came into my base to raid. "Sanic"(Tom @NoSound") was the only cop at the time. Him and the president even attempted to prop climb up to the second floor in Izzie's which you can see in these pics:
[Image: 4h4C1ZF.jpg]
[Image: TjDUi3l.jpg]
[Image: Lnq9uX2.jpg]
------------------------------
And right before Sanic got off, he randomly raided our base. I was pm'ing him about this situation with the props because I didn't realize who he was. He said he posted this so I was trying to tell him why I did it. When "ButtPirate McGoo" got off, my search warrant disappeared so I told Sanic that I was deleting my props. He then pm'ed me saying "that I haven't deleted the props on the balcony". So I pm'ed back saying "Sorry, I will delete them". Literally two seconds later, he burst into our base shooting a rebel that was basing with us. I assumed the only way he got in was prop climbing up the balcony because our keypad wasn't cracked at all. I managed to get a few screenshots of him but did not get his name until he pm'ed me this:
[Image: 88zLrLw.jpg]
[Image: 8s1DMzh.jpg]
[Image: kIDlJ4j.jpg]
-----------------------------------
Again, admins I accept all consequences for my actions for propblocking and backseat administration for doing so. I just hope that you will look into these guys for sketchy activities.
(01-30-2014, 02:03 PM)Fntasm Wrote: Why do you keep accusing everyone on the server for breaking rules when that's what you were doing yourself? I wasn't using a speedhack at all that's bullshit why would that make your weed grow fast? And anyone is allowed to change name I don't see your point.
That other sanic is not me so don't false accuse.
I also didn't scam anyone your friend was just too sloe at taking the job.
ALSO you keep accusing me and my friend of being the same person which is stupid and impossible considering we were both using our microphones at the same time.
And who exactly are you considering there are many names that I posted above?
Quote:And who exactly are you considering there are many names that I posted above?

Sanic
And who exactly are you considering there are many names that I posted above?
[/quote]

Sanic
[/quote]

So why switch accounts to post? This is very confusing.
Quote:Why do you keep accusing everyone on the server for breaking rules when that's what you were doing yourself? I wasn't using a speedhack at all that's bullshit why would that make your weed grow fast? And anyone is allowed to change name I don't see your point.
That other sanic is not me so don't false accuse.
I also didn't scam anyone your friend was just too sloe at taking the job.
ALSO you keep accusing me and my friend of being the same person which is stupid and impossible considering we were both using our microphones at the same time.
Look at this. This guy posts on my ban request saying he was on and using his mic. When I look and see who he is, he posted an unban request 4 days ago which was denied.
[Image: kzPEGnu.png]
Currently, he is banned from playing.
[Image: qHDrpdN.png]
I wanna know how he was playing and why he said
Quote:That other sanic is not me so don't false accuse.
considering that I did not accuse him(Fntasm) of being the banned "sanic" above. I accused the guy (Super Super Sanic) of being the "sanic" banned for speed hacking. Am I the only one wondering why he posted on this. He even said he was "sanic" (Fntasm) on the account "Super Super Sanic". What is going on here?
The hell are you talking about the other guy was my friend that you are accusing of being me.
Stop spurting nonsense in order to stop your ban, you propblocked and therefore deserve the ban
(01-30-2014, 10:42 PM)Super Super Sanic Wrote: The hell are you talking about the other guy was my friend that you are accusing of being me.
Stop spurting nonsense in order to stop your ban, you propblocked and therefore deserve the ban

The funny thing is you were banned earlier for hacks....
(01-30-2014, 11:12 PM)mike3497 Wrote: The funny thing is you were banned earlier for hacks....

It is untrue and my screenshots show I'm not hacking. Stop trying to direct the blame on me, you should be punished.