Ban for lagging out
Your name:Pixlemaster12

Your ban ID:43639

Banned by:[FL] Drogas

Reason: I was banned for CDM and FearRP

Involved: My friend but I don't remember his name he was also in the car

Why we should unban you: I think I should be un banned cause the only persons or things fault this is is lag. Ok so im driving with the don and I have mass lag so I make a turn and I freeze and then I unfreeze in a different spot and theres a dead guy that I accidently hit and then "a cop"( Like I told the admin lag i never saw him) and he apperantly told me to get out then the admin took me into a sit and we talked a while and I got that stupid disconnecting in 35 seconds so I tried to come back in to speak furtherly with him and I was banned.

*So if I can get unbanned because the server lags a lot and its not really my fault FRAMES just drop man.
See I could believe lag if you stopped driving right after you hit the dude. But then you continue to drive into everything at full speed in your car. And then break FearRP once you hit the wall. You back up angle yourself and get back on the road. He had a gun at you telling you to get out.
Yes lag part is true but as you may have noticed my person was a criminal I was lagging so bad I wanted to leave the area and my partner in my car told me "DRIVE DRIVE" because he said I was running his car by crashing into everything so I tried of course I failed to move half an inch without hitting something due to lag and then you moved me I thought it would be fine to drive because I wasn't lagging till I was in the city obviously I was wrong
He had your stopped vehicle under gunpoint and you drove away.
Yes like I said lag your frames drop and you...its like you teleport I could still hear audio but I could not see I was tping that's how bad the lag was I would not randomly cdm and then break fear rp on purpose I know admins are watching they are always watching.
Weird because you said you couldn't hear earlier on the server
No I never said I could not hear audio show me the log that proves I said that sir
I know people who play with 5 FPS and around ~160 ping without CDM'ing or breaking FearRP. Even if you did lag, it does not excuse your reckless behavior to begin with. Denied.