Unban Request (WarShot)
Your name: WarShot

Your ban ID: 43478

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Exploiting

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: I would like to know why I was ban for "20 years", even though I wasn't online at the time when the moderator, Veryzn and extended the suspension as well that I recieved as well I would like full detail what I have done "Apparently" on the day. You guys might need to check if you have banned the right player.
You exploited the "give" command to give another player rifle ammo.

[Image: b6bb089c57d666f30fb8f3053b3dc490.png]

Also you were banned from a log sweep several hours after the incident and the ban is 20 years because exploiting is not tolerated.
The ban itself was meant to be permanent, anyways there was some error not allowing me to give such, thus changed to 20 years. Exploiting is under zero-tolerance rule.
... I actually ordered i believe 500 Rifle ammo from him and i payed him 150k He said it'l take some days too make it

Once he got banned troo Console i was on server i even said in /OOC That guy still owed me 40 rifle ammo.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I checked the chat logs and could not find any confirmation that there was a purchase at hand prior to the ban, since DemonicHell, another player who was believed to be exploiting (situation resolved now) was involved it seemed very likely that you were too.
It wasn't that particular day i payed him it was a long while ago just look further away. Look like 1-2 weeks back maybe more i forgot when it was.
I had evidence of the steam chat but i deleted it once he started giving me rifle ammo a while ago , As i knew he wasn't scamming. I'm also pretty sure i sended Enzyme a message that time asking "Can somebody scam you if you ordered something" But that was troo steam.

And i pmed him i want to buy but we also chatted in steam chat.

EDIT: I Sadly cannot find any evidence anymore.
But logs can still proove it.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Concluded at the time of review that you were involved in the exploiting spree, suspension stays.

Denied.