why am i banned???
why am I banned Sad and for how long Huh
Multiple complaints about pm spamming n stuff, i also though u were rdming sometimes.
And i thought it was a perm, and u posted this @ the wrong place coz this is for unbanning and ur just asking stuff.
So use the FUCKING template, have a nice day.
Signature too big...
you wrote noob to me so many times yesterday THATS pm spamming

i asked andreas dk and he said it was because i ran over him (but its was lagging like hell) and he was on the road.

and because my friends was rdming
how can my friends rdm get me banned
Andreas is a nice guy, and do NEVER say bad stuff to barrel. You are both permed the whole server voted yes. So it looks like you two are gone forever. Next time use the template (Like barrel said) Else this is just a random post. Have a nice day (Like barrel said)
(08-20-2010, 01:57 PM)Whoop Wrote: Andreas is a nice guy, and do NEVER say bad stuff to barrel. You are both permed the whole server voted yes. So it looks like you two are gone forever. Next time use the template (Like barrel said) Else this is just a random post. Have a nice day (Like barrel said)

don't think there will be no "next time" ^^
Holst? don't you remember that time? when i was playing "detective" in OOC in a case that didnt bother me at all? five minutes later im in Tides Hotel as police and you just walk upto me as FBI Director and just shoot me down xD.
i yelled "wtf.. why did you do that?! that's RDM! mingebag!"
and then you came "i don't care. i did it because youre annoying"
man? wtf? xD you didnt even say ONE word to me! yea! solve every problem by shooting me! that really works! will really make me shut up!..
i don't usually insult ppl like this but i can proudly call you socially un-intelligent Wink
omg thats was u...
i asked u to shut up and i was really pist that day
and maby i got to many beer's xD
i dont remember

but why didend u just get ban me back then???

and what dit i do yesterday since i got banned any1 knows ???
Drinking problems lol, your account, your responsibility Wink
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
(08-20-2010, 02:43 PM)Holst1000 Wrote: but why didend u just get ban me back then???

i don't get that question... (?)
why dident u get me banned back then
oooh.. now i get it.. you mean "why didnt you just post a ban request on me?" answer: well, i had already posted a ban request on Scytheizzle (the mingebag) so i didnt wanna make another one that fast >.< and not for such a small case. but you know.. by doing stuff like that, you really get yourself into a totally other perspective.
LIKE YOU'VE BEEN BANNED PERMANENTLY!!! Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese