[Ban Request] ExclusiveDuckzâ„¢ + [P.G] Penguin guy (DK)
Name of player: ExclusiveDuckz™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46614650

Time in GMT: 19:20 Approximate

Server: v2d

Summary: My clan was raiding the small rebel group due to stealing cars from clan and taking potshots at us when interviewing people, then when fighting they shot as by fading and shooting through the main gate of UM. This was a huge disadvantage to us.

Evidence:

Name of player: [P.G] Penguin guy (DK)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23765502

Time in GMT: 19:20 Approximate

Server: v2d

Summary: My clan was raiding the small rebel group due to stealing cars from clan and taking potshots at us we interviewing people, then when fighting they shot as by fading and shooting through the main gate of UM. This was a huge disadvantage to us.

Evidence: Same as above
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

OK we dident want to kill you guys. But you used the bug sitting in a chair and then you ar then you are on the rof and Killed me i had no gun you had no reson to kill me. I was just dead at UM you had no reson to kill me!
You and your rebel friend, according to "The Odd Guest" had shot at him and stolen his mustang. Meanwhile he had stolen it back and you kept shooting at us. In result we decided to peacefully explain. When we heard gun shots we went to kill you as you were shooting at The Odd Guest. Then you continued to fade and shoot us with the tranquilizer sniper, as shown in the video.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(01-28-2014, 08:25 PM)Unholy Wrote: You and your rebel friend, according to "The Odd Guest" had shot at him and stolen his mustang. Meanwhile he had stolen it back and you kept shooting at us. In result we decided to peacefully explain. When we heard gun shots we went to kill you as you were shooting at The Odd Guest. Then you continued to fade and shoot us with the tranquilizer sniper, as shown in the video.

He non-faded the door cuz of a chock he got when you shot with the AWP
(01-28-2014, 08:25 PM)Unholy Wrote: You and your rebel friend, according to "The Odd Guest" had shot at him and stolen his mustang. Meanwhile he had stolen it back and you kept shooting at us. In result we decided to peacefully explain. When we heard gun shots we went to kill you as you were shooting at The Odd Guest. Then you continued to fade and shoot us with the tranquilizer sniper, as shown in the video.

I support this I was there with you and I was with odd guest when we got shot mid interview for no reason.
k.
DicKiliCki that is basically why he is being banned. You are not allowed to unfade the door after being shot
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Ban request approved.