Really worried about bans
Hey, guys.

I'm making this thread because I'm really worried about the number of previous bans I have. I've seen people get to 11 bans and get permed, but I don't want to end up like that.

I am currently banned, but I help up a non-ban streak for a couple of months. I'm sure that I won't break rules in the future but now I'm worried about my past.

Is it possible to remove my oldest bans? Please post if you have any detailed knowledge, please don't assume anything. ;)
I'm pretty positive that your bans will never be removed from your records but you would have to get a member of staffs opinion on this because lets be honest. What do I know? Tounge
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Bans will not be removed from your history. They will stay there.
I suggest following the rules as it's quite easy to avoid getting in trouble. Just think twice, ask questions to a staffmember if you are not sure.
Just read through questions&answers threads, read the rulepage, guides and etc.

Not to hang out my beloved Fultzy(drogas) or anything, but this chap has 7 bans and is a staffmember. It's never to late to start following the rules Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
(01-27-2014, 09:27 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Bans will not be removed from your history. They will stay there.
I suggest following the rules as it's quite easy to avoid getting in trouble. Just think twice, ask questions to a staffmember if you are not sure.
Just read through questions&answers threads, read the rulepage, guides and etc.

Not to hang out my beloved Fultzy(drogas) or anything, but this chap has 7 bans and is a staffmember. It's never to late to start following the rules Smile

Thanks for settling my nerves there, Enzyme. ;D

Is it an admin rule to perma-ban people after 11 or so bans? I see so many perms with 'this is your X ban'.
There's no set number of bans before a permanent one is given, it's more of a case-to-case situation.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
(01-27-2014, 09:34 PM)Shaho Wrote: Thanks for settling my nerves there, Enzyme. ;D

Is it an admin rule to perma-ban people after 11 or so bans? I see so many perms with 'this is your X ban'.

People should know that when they are getting close to 10-12 bans, then they are also close to their end at FL.

I might do a ban saying "11th ban" and make this a long ban. This is so the banned player will understand the seriousness and that he will understand that he needs to learn and follow the rules if he want's to continue to play on the servers.

A perm depends on how old the previous bans are, the severity of the bans, how often this person has gotten a ban (ie a ban every 5 hours or 200 hours. This makes a difference). Basically alot of factors come into play with a permaban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Okay, guys. Thanks a bunch.

I'm not going to get banned anymore. I promise you. Cheese
Although my current ban is not very justified and hasn't been replied to at all. Wink

TYVM, guys.