Boatlyfe BR
Name of Player:BoatLyfe

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:51594500

Time in GTM:5-6pm Centeral time

Server:v2d

Summary:Boat hit me with his tides truck twice. The first time I let it go, becuase I was running across the street to save a person as my job was a paramedic at this time. The second time he rammed streight into my car and blew me up, blaming me because I was again driving to the industrial to save someone as my job was still a paramedic. When I told him I was going to post this he began to disrepect me and my firned who were trying to get his steam ID. My friend also saw him hit me twice aswel as my screenshots.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221305833 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221305754 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221305697 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221305790
[Image: 1320415-bigthumbnail.jpg] I am the pink wolf, bow before my greatness. -WolfPrincess2
I can say, yes this happened I watched him CDM her twice when she was walking to a person to heal and then once on the sidewalk
Firstly, I admit to hitting her with my truck but it was NOT intentional she was driving on the wrong side of the road coming out of KFC and we had a head on collision, her ambulance blew up and she was knocked unconscious, i got out looked if any other paramedics were online and there wasn't so I drove off. The second time was when she decided to run out infront of me going through town because she couldn't wait 2 seconds for me to pass and somehow it's my fault,
Anyway I don't feel I should be banned for this as it was as much fault hers as mine, I appoligized for hitting her but she didn't care.

EDIT: I don't feel I was disrespectful, a little angry yes maybe but not disrespectful,. The fact that she wouldn't even let me explain my side of the story to her made me quite angry and I called her ignorant but I feel she deserved this. In her pictures it shows that her ambulance was on the wrong side of the road and that I was infact on the right side, and it also shows that I did infact get out of my vehicles to check if she was dead and to call a Medic.

EDIT2:
(OOC) Sekajate: i know i did that on purpose idiota!
(<3) (OOC) K.S.: nope
Your request has been sent to the government.
*** Quentin Dufrais sends request to goverment: need a medic at bank
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] PREDITOR OF WAR: No no shop/dealers can.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:

Above is copyed from console when I called for a Medic ( Apparently I never called for one according to Wolf)

http://gyazo.com/fdf334b8393e6cf5bd5774259fcf8dac

Above is a link to a screenshot I took of the console to show I didn't just write that.

EDIT3: : Quoted from Wolfs first post "Boat hit me with his tides truck twice. The first time I let it go, becuase I was running across the street to save a person as my job was a paramedic at this time. The second time he rammed streight into my car and blew me up"

Ok so she says she let it go the first time because she was trying to save a person on the road, well this is a COMPLETE LIE as the first time I hit her was when she was in her ambulance and her ambulance blew up? ( To prove I am not lieing please look at her time played in the pictures she has provided that show the first accident at KFC 5 minuets before the accident at the Bank)

Her story does not make sence and this proves that she has lied.
No. I was doing my job and when I told you I was posting this you and your friend began to insult me via voice. My riend heard you doing this which is also against the rules. Im done arguing I'd rather have an admin/mod look into it rather than argue with children.
[Image: 1320415-bigthumbnail.jpg] I am the pink wolf, bow before my greatness. -WolfPrincess2
I witnessed these incidents. Although she was run down in the road twice by Boatlyfe, it was by no fault of boatlyfe. The first time she was driving down the wrong side of the road at full speed towards the tides truck and made no attempt to avoid it. the second time she sprinted into the road without looking when the truck was feet away, no chance of stopping. i was also present when boat was "disrespecting" wolf princess. he maturely tried to solve the incidents and calm the situation by apologising and admitting he was going too fast, but also pointing out how she was at fault but in no way was he disrespecting her. this was followed by an assault of the words "fucking retard" and "stupid" aimed at boatlyfe by wolf princess. the situation then became inflamed as wolf princess exploded with rage and shut herself off to any kind of agreements. boatlyfe then accepted the situation and posted his steam ID in the chat multiple times to aid wolf princess in finding it. My view is that wolf princess was just angry and posted a BR to avoid self blame. but that is just my opinion.
(01-27-2014, 12:39 AM)KiraMae19f Wrote: No. I was doing my job and when I told you I was posting this you and your friend began to insult me via voice. My riend heard you doing this which is also against the rules. Im done arguing I'd rather have an admin/mod look into it rather than argue with children.

I understand you were doing your job however it wasn't your job to be on the wrong side of the road, I tried to avoid you but there was not enough time, you insulted me first over voice chat to which I responded, And i'd rather not argue either, yet you find this accident fit for the courthouse, why can't you just accept my appoligy for a mistake which you were half responsible for?

You can call me a child all you want, but it's not going to resolve this problem, infact it's just going to make it worse, so please could you act a little mature please?
Listen when you found out about her posting a br the insane amount of verbal abuse that broke out was crazy you called her a bitch, told her everyone in the server fucks her, Called her a little kid
(01-27-2014, 12:51 AM)Licinus Wrote: Listen when you found out about her posting a br the insane amount of verbal abuse that broke out was crazy you called her a bitch, told her everyone in the server fucks her, Called her a little kid

Licinus I actually asked her if I could explain myself first to which she responded she doesn't have time to talk to retards like me, You do understand lieing in the Courthouse is a bannable offence right? If you could stop lieing that would be great. I called her a kid because she refused to talk to me and let me explain myself which is a childish thing to do. Anyway, i'm going to stop posting on here as my point has been made and my side of the story is on here, I'll let the staff team decide on what they think happened, and if needed I can provide any information needed.

Thanks
Boat.
First I am not lying. Second I was turning to try to get on the rtight side of the road when you flew into me with your tides truck. Second I seid I didnt wan to talk to you that I would rather have an admin talk about it, then you began to verbally assault me. Not to mention the peson in that little car in the second screenshot was Memane so I really do not care about what he, or you has to say. I would rather have an admin sort it out.
(01-27-2014, 01:00 AM)KiraMae19f Wrote: First I am not lying. Second I was turning to try to get on the rtight side of the road when you flew into me with your tides truck. Second I seid I didnt wan to talk to you that I would rather have an admin talk about it, then you began to verbally assault me. Not to mention the peson in that little car in the second screenshot was Memane so I really do not care about what he, or you has to say. I would rather have an admin sort it out.

Yes I would also like the admin to decide too, I'll leave it to them to sort it out. You fail to mention the verbal assault you and two of your friends gave me!