Road Worker
--NOTICE: ALWAYS ASK AN ADMIN BEFORE BUILDING PROPS IN PUBLIC, REGARDLESS OF THEIR USES--

Soooo after asking Faustie if it was okay to put a few props in the street, i decided to become a road worker

I first spent some time fixing the road next to the offices... some punk stole my roadblock and i chased him until he gave it back.

THE CROWBAR HAS A NEW USE! It actually functions in rp for something that does not involve bashing heads in, i used it as my "tool" since a bunch of assault rifles didnt make much sense for the job. So after beating the ground with a crowbar and moving some random construction-like props around, i concluded that the road was fixed.

I found soul standing around, who drove me to a new site- the road to the lake.

I set up a few barricades and things so that i didnt get hit by a car, and got right to work. i put a bunch of beams to fill the big holes in the road (unfrozen) and then flailed wildly for a while with a crowbar.

...the road didnt get fixed.

BUT it was entertaining as hell and occupied some time... so yeah, just thought i'd share my daily activities with you. Tounge
I'm glad to see that for once, this isn't a thread on "hey guise ijust kild presidnt w/ pistel".
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
It did look a bit dodgey, but after I saw it was some decent RP, I was ok with it. XD
"Briggs."
i think i was punk Cheese
UPDATE: tried it again, got 2 guys (blat and chemicalcat) to help me this time
we fixed the road next to the flea market, and an innumerable wave of minges came at us (cops were even yelling for us to leave lol?)

somebody called the admins (was faustie and storm i believe) who showed up, looked at it, and were like "looks like good rp"

WITH THAT ROAD FIXED, we moved on to begin repairing the road in front of the slums apartments, when suddenly i crashed! Tounge
Yeah I saw 2 packed trucks driving down from the bar area and when they were stopped, putting the barrels into the bed that had already fallen out 100+ times, I slipped in a /note. As the one guy went his truck started and stopped as if someone were grabbing, then releasing, then grabbing the truck with the physgun. It made some funny sounds and barrels flew all over the road, all of that because I just wanted to say Hi... Sorry :\

Yeah that did look fun, I would love to help you. Sounds like good RP Cheese
Better then the time I RPed bill gates and that recording Gman was in my shop and a crowd of 20 people were out front shooting at him going "NOOBIAS.. NOOBIAS.. TERN AROWND MAN! ITSGMAN! LOOK ITS TAHTG UY HOO RECORDDZ!" while shooting the window.
yeah i dont think that it was me that had the truck issue lol.
HOWEVER, the concept seems to have rubbed off on a few people here and there, hopefully we'll have less "Unemployed" and more citizens doing jobs.

Its pretty entertaining assuming you dont have minges crying about everything that you do, but if it comes to it, call the cops ;D
Today I did the road worker rp again alone and got banned for public building....
Don't do it alone, ask an admin before you shove props on the street.
"Briggs."
(07-19-2011, 07:23 PM)Shark Wrote: Don't do it alone, ask an admin before you shove props on the street.

yeah i probably should've included that warning

i shall throw it in