Unban/Reasoning Request - Zordaner
It did make a interrupt the other peoples gameplay because the elevator was stuck. Also the inability to fill out the template doesn't convince me either. You have to follow simple instructions which you clearly have not read. Weecow has also provided the information and you have not added it.
(01-26-2014, 06:46 PM)Verzyn Wrote: It did make a interrupt the other peoples gameplay because the elevator was stuck. Also the inability to fill out the template doesn't convince me either. You have to follow simple instructions which you clearly have not read. Weecow has also provided the information and you have not added it.

I assumed you would prefer to see the whole thread then make the first few posts not make any sense. I have read the instructions and am happy to fill out the full template if you really require it now but I really don't see how it would be beneficial? I'm quite sure it was the props that were causing the problem not the ropes as they were attached to the wall/outside of the lift.

Edit : One thing I'm slightly confused about, when I was prop trapped about 10 minutes later the president came up with his security who killed me. How did he get up there if the lift was stuck? :/

Edit2 : Correctly filled out form :

Your name: zordaner

Your ban ID: 43482

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Prop spam, abusing ropes.

Involved: PhantomL0rd

Why we should unban you: I have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this. I was up in the top of the nexus and the president (PhantonL0rd) decided it would be best for his safety to lock me up with props and wait for his security. He did this firstly in the lift door entrance and secondly the offices on the other side of the lift. I obviously attempted to get myself out of here with the use of props to climb over/around here before the president returned with his security who sprayed me down on sight... I am confused at the claims that I prop blocked the lift as how would this SWAT member have got up here with it blocked?

I do admit to placing 4 ropes in frustration which I hope is understandable at the lack of staff help and being stuck in a position for so long and not being able to play but these would not have blocked the elevator in any way as they were attached to the wall and outside of the lift.

At the time I even attempted to contact Verzyn who seemed to be active at the time through the @ command but got no reply. I waited for him for about 15 mins sending a couple of @ messages until I finally left. I would appreciate it if this could be reconsidered as I was really enjoying my time on the server rping with the other members and was quite honestly on the verge of donating.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0002.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0003.jpg]
A few if the computers you spawned were jammed in the elevator walls.
(01-26-2014, 07:57 PM)Verzyn Wrote: A few if the computers you spawned were jammed in the elevator walls.

What was that directed at mate?

'I am confused at the claims that I prop blocked the lift as how would this SWAT member have got up here with it blocked?'
Any ideas about this?

But back to the actual topic mate, you've been given all the info possible. I personally feel I was unfairly banned as I was unable to contact afk staff members therefore had to take it into my own hands to be able to carry on enjoying the server which was done without affecting other people (the lift can't have been jammed enough to stop people using it as the security got up there). Please make your decision as to whether I was fairly banned or not. I would much appreciate it if you realised the situation I was in at the time.
A simple chair would have done, you did not have to spawn the excess of props and ropes that I found. I think that the ban should be shortened but not removed. You still spammed props and used the rope tool, not with any harmful intent but it happened nevertheless.

I'll leave this to an administrator for now.
(01-26-2014, 08:40 PM)Verzyn Wrote: A simple chair would have done, you did not have to spawn the excess of props and ropes that I found. I think that the ban should be shortened but not removed. You still spammed props and used the rope tool, not with any harmful intent but it happened nevertheless.

I'll leave this to an administrator for now.

The only thing I'll say for the admins sake this will be left to is that the props actually did no harm to anyone else and did not disrupt anyone elses RP. A few more props were actually required to make steps to get over the wall as well. I would also be happy with a prop placing ban if that shortens/removes the main ban at all as this is basically what this is all about.

I also feel we are over reacting slightly with the word 'spam'. I would say there was no more than 6-8 small props (size of a screen most of them) and 4 ropes which were harmless around.

I personally think a ban is there to teach someone a lesson. Is banning me for another 8ish hours going to teach me any sort of lessons after what caused me to do it? I wouldn't have though so really. Perhaps leave the server if you can't play because someone else is cheating? But that's a different topic.

Thanks very much for your help Verzyn.
Can I ask why my ban has now been extended...?
(01-26-2014, 09:49 PM)Zordaner Wrote: Can I ask why my ban has now been extended...?

It was requested at the time of the ban and was only just extended, my same conclusion applies.
(01-26-2014, 10:04 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 09:49 PM)Zordaner Wrote: Can I ask why my ban has now been extended...?

It was requested at the time of the ban and was only just extended, my same conclusion applies.

Sorry mate I don't quite get what you mean, requested by what/who? Don't suppose you can point an admin in the direction of the thread as it seems to be passing them at the moment.
I was the one extending it as such request was made against you by banning Staff member (Verzyn).