Unban/Reasoning Request - Zordaner
[b]Your name: zordaner

Your ban ID: 43482

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Prop spam, abusing ropes.

Involved: PhantomL0rd

Why we should unban you: I have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this. I was up in the top of the nexus and the president (PhantonL0rd) decided it would be best for his safety to lock me up with props and wait for his security. He did this firstly in the lift door entrance and secondly the offices on the other side of the lift. I obviously attempted to get myself out of here with the use of props to climb over/around here before the president returned with his security who sprayed me down on sight... I am confused at the claims that I prop blocked the lift as how would this SWAT member have got up here with it blocked?

I do admit to placing 4 ropes in frustration which I hope is understandable at the lack of staff help and being stuck in a position for so long and not being able to play but these would not have blocked the elevator in any way as they were attached to the wall and outside of the lift.

At the time I even attempted to contact Verzyn who seemed to be active at the time through the @ command but got no reply. I waited for him for about 15 mins sending a couple of @ messages until I finally left. I would appreciate it if this could be reconsidered as I was really enjoying my time on the server rping with the other members and was quite honestly on the verge of donating.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0002.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0003.jpg]
(01-26-2014, 11:59 AM)Weecow Wrote: Your ban ID: 43482
Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn
Reason: Prop spam, abusing ropes.

Put that in your UBR and next time look here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php

Thanks mate. Ah right. The props, I have a perfectly reasonable explanation for that. I was up in the top of the nexus and the president decided it would be best for his safety to lock me up with props and wait for his security. He did this firstly in the lift door entrance and secondly the offices on the other side of the lift. I obviously attempted to get myself out of here with the use of props to climb over/around here before the president returned with his security who sprayed me down on sight...

At the time I even attempted to contact Verzyn who seemed to be active at the time through the @ command but got no reply. I would appreciate it if this could be reconsidered as I was really enjoying my time on the server rping with the other members and was quite honestly on the verge of donating.

Although these pics aren't 100% clear they do show what I mean. Trapped in the lift :

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0002.jpg]

Purposely trapped in the office :

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0003.jpg]
Just a little bump on this. I was just trying to avoid/get around another rule breaker ruining my experience on the server in the only way possible due to an admin being afk.
You're a liar. You came up to the presidents office and propblocked the elevator. (http://puu.sh/6yMlX.jpg) You then proceeded to try and propkill me with your friend and you had to be propblocked in to stop your propkilling while an admin sorted you out. http://puu.sh/6yMqK.jpg

Even if you weren't raiding with props it still would've been a random raid.
That first picture shows me stuck in the lift door attempting to force myself out with props. The fact that you're standing there watching me further proves my point.

The second picture I can agree with you right now that the other guy up there was attempting to prop kill you but me joining in? I/You can quite clearly only see one blade being moved about in that room, and that was definitely not from me.

There was also no admin around at the times (Verzyn who is a moderator came on but was afk I believe) and I'm sure the logs can confirm that if really required.

Please don't falsely accuse me of lying mate...
Again a bump because I'm so desperate to play on this great server again.
Kinda pointless this being here if no ones going to look at it until the bans over Cheese *waves* o/
I went up to see a spam of around 20 props jamming the elavator and scattered around the general area. Ropes were also spammed along the walls. I was busy at the time with @ calls and I was responding to as many as I could, although I do not remember one from you. You could of simply waited for my to answer if your story about getting stuck is true.
(01-26-2014, 04:27 PM)Verzyn Wrote: I went up to see a spam of around 20 props jamming the elavator and scattered around the general area. Ropes were also spammed along the walls. I was busy at the time with @ calls and I was responding to as many as I could, although I do not remember one from you. You could of simply waited for my to answer if your story about getting stuck is true.

I honestly did wait a good 15 minutes mate before finally logging off. Feel free to check the logs if you do not believe me about sending in a couple of @ messages. I also sent you one seconds before I left explaining the situation.

I'm dead certain I didn't make as many as 20 props although I will admit to using a fair amount to attempt to get me 1) pushed out the lift and 2) over the wall in the picture above and I will admit I did place 4 (no more than that, all visible in the other guys pics above) ropes in general anger and frustration at being stuck and helpless of which I am sorry for but do not think it would have made much of a difference to others gameplay experience and hope it is understandable given the situation I was in.

If you still do not believe me I will also mention I'm happy to take a temp prop ban if that is possible and you think it is suitable for the situation?

Edit : If anyone sees Verzyn in game could they point this out to him so he can give his verdict please, thanks Smile.
One last bump on this before I give up then I guess Sad.