Unban request by a donator who donated the same day he got banned
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP]G0ldenSlayer
Your ban ID: 43465
Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Spamming mellons

Involved: Nobody, thats why i thought it woulded harm testing new keybinds.

Why we should unban you: I was away from everybody else, testing a new keybind i made, i belive it was something like bind mouse4 "menu_spawm xxxxpropnamexxx"
so i clicked the mouse4 button, nothing happend, i clicked it again, nothing happend, and again, this a total of 5 times, then they all spawned and i didn't saw that one comming, then i quily removed m all, then i got banned Sad this all while i donated this morning, i realy hope i get unbanned because i didn't ment to spam mellons.

I hope to hear from you soon,

[FL:RP]G0ldenSlayer
Donating doesn't change a thing about how you are treated.
(01-25-2014, 06:29 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Donating doesn't change a thing about how you are treated.
yes i know that, i thought why not say so, but u look trouh my tread, seeing that i (i think don't know about u) should be unbanned, all u say is that donator rank doesnt chanche anythin? Sad i give up, if no1 can give me an answer then ill have to w8 5 days instead of contrawhoring a bit more for my first lambo D:
Well your story sounds fair, or it's a good excuse.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Denied,
I've noted down the melon spam that occurred at first but after that there were two other times you spammed melons, this shows me that you were reckless with this bind.