Ban Request
Name of player: [FL:RP] Sakromanie , GamingJayz , Sebo58

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30095610, STEAM_0:1:79968588, STEAM_0:1:31848851

Time in GMT: 15:35 (Around that time i think)

Server: V33X

Summary: well around when i was leading, was about 10 minutes that i was president it was normal some MI6 deal with a new rookie and then 2 SRU and Sebo58 come behind and then Sakromanie says kill him... the others like whys he tied up (to the MI6 Rookie) and then Sebo58 says sorry sir BAM BAM i'm dead and then there like we don't like your new rules also at the point i was dead.

Evidence: (all evidence taken from console)
(OOC) [FL:RP]Operation_115: wow sebo assasinated the pres and all the rest of police
and SRU are on his side ass holes.

(Advert) Ryan Boddy: Sebo assinated the pres,

This is all 100% The truth and only the truth i hope you understand

also a little bit, the Head of MI6 even watched me die so he may put evidence of his side of the story of what he saw...
(01-25-2014, 03:58 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Sakromanie , GamingJayz , Sebo58

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30095610, STEAM_0:1:79968588, STEAM_0:1:31848851

Time in GMT: 15:35 (Around that time i think)

Server: V33X

Summary: well around when i was leading, was about 10 minutes that i was president it was normal some MI6 deal with a new rookie and then 2 SRU and Sebo58 come behind and then Sakromanie says kill him... the others like whys he tied up (to the MI6 Rookie) and then Sebo58 says sorry sir BAM BAM i'm dead and then there like we don't like your new rules also at the point i was dead.

Evidence: (all evidence taken from console)
(OOC) [FL:RP]Operation_115: wow sebo assasinated the pres and all the rest of police
and SRU are on his side ass holes.

(Advert) Ryan Boddy: Sebo assinated the pres,

This is all 100% The truth and only the truth i hope you understand

also a little bit, the Head of MI6 even watched me die so he may put evidence of his side of the story of what he saw...

Pinapplekiller2001-I saw that sebo58 walked in while chocolate Labrador was assigning a MI6 agent he sebo walked in with a ak47 and shot chocolate to deathSad
Ban request approved.