Moving to the States Need Help !
By the time you make your move, I'll be back in South Carolina. When you get there, hit me up sometime.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Syntex
Gl Scene, Hope the move goes well for you and have a great time in the US.
woah didnt realise people replied sorry !
Yeah australia is probably better, and it is better economy wise, but not everything about Australia is good. Most of my life ive dreamt of living in America, i have no idea why, but ever since i was little i wanted to. Alot of my bucket list items, i need to be in America for aswell Tounge Some of the laws here in Australia are changing and its getting really bad and ridiculous aswell, for example; if you are riding a harley davidson or whatever, you will be treated like a criminal, whether you are in a criminal organisation or not. Jokhah i will definatley hit you up man! i will just drive down to South carolina man and we can chill! Jarz im moving to north carolina if anything
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Nadrickk
Australia 'seems' so much better but realistically it's one of the shittiest countries...

- The government gives all the tax payers money to some fucking country like Indonesia and Africa to help the needy and greedy.

- We have very few industries here.. they're all pulling out and moving because it's going to be cheaper like.. within two years we're going to lose three of our major car dealerships "Holden, Ford and Toyota"

- Scene is right the laws are being twisted and it's fucking stupid.. example they're going to add a curfew for people who like to drink and party because apparently there is too much drunken brawls going 'round.

- Again our government is sooooooo stupid.. the way they picked our Prime minister and entire government was go out and find the most stupid people and place them in a room to talk business.

- Video games for the common AAA title it's usually $60 for the U.S well for us it's $100 and everything costs lots more here.

- Internet/ping Our internet in Australia is stupid also. The fastest speed I've heard of in Australia is 20mbs.. I have 1.5mbs and a cap of 100gb (Annoying as fuck) Also ping.. ermagawd, the one problem I have with Fearless is that I always get 300-500 ping.

Australia Pro's:

- Our healthcare is really good. Obamacare lmao xD

- People get paid really well here

- We have nice weather, sights, places

- Good wildlife

- Safe majority of the time (No terrorist attacks/School shootings Tounge)

My point of view
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
I plan on going to Canada or the US for university so any tips would be awesome!
(02-04-2014, 08:20 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: The United States is awesome man. Although our reputation is poor with other countries, it's nowhere's near as bad as everybody says it is.

You will meet some very stupid people but, what country doesn't have them?

Just be kind and courteous and you'll be fine

Exactly what I was gonna say. Anyway.. welcome to the club Scene, I guess?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Here's some tips!

1. Don't assume we're all stupid.

2. Don't assume we're all fat.

3. Avoid Wal-mart or you will assume we're all fat and stupid.

On a serious note -
Most Americans are very kind, and open to other cultures. Be kind to others and you will receive the same!
The following 1 user Likes Vauld's post:
  • dig
(01-24-2014, 01:44 PM)Scene Wrote: Thankyou everyone! i am so excited, but i hope i dont get shot Sad haha but apparently North Carolina isnt that bad, and the area is gorgeous. I couldnt find that much information on it, but it seems like a good place Smile Narc ill PM you!

That't not to far from the state i live in! But, your movin' into ye old redneck territory and dey don't take to dang kind to foreigners tryin to take dere land mhm. *spits into a jar marked with an X*

Just kidding most people are nice and willing to help.

(02-11-2014, 07:15 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I plan on going to Canada or the US for university so any tips would be awesome!

Go to the university of Delaware! You could stay with me i only live like 5 minutes walking distance from there... Seriously stay with me... Do it George!
The following 1 user Likes Giant Pony's post:
  • dig