Moving to the States Need Help !
Alright so i am planning to move to the United states this year, and move in with my friend who just moved there, i don't have a job offer, don't have a bachelor or degree, or anything, only 19 so I'm not married to a U.S citizen, and i have no relatives in the U.S, so i was wondering if anyone knew a way for me to start a fresh new life in the U.S. There isn't much info on the internet on how to move to the states or how much a greencard is/ should i buy a passport and holiday there, then buy a working visa? Her mother is paying for the rent, electricity and food because shes going to college, but i still want to obtain some work, and live there. If you have any helpful information, id greatly appreciate it!

Scene
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • yarrrs
Moving soon aswell, hit me up I have some valuable information.
Good luck, Scene!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Fillehh, Syntex
Strange, I am also planning on moving to the states when I can.
I'm a US citizen, but I don't know how you would get it otherwise.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
That's quite some plans, sounds very nice, good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Syntex
Lucky s***, its a life long dream of mine to move to the US. Cheese

Good luck and I hope you figure it all out.

If your looking for a companion to go to the US with you, you know where I am. Tounge
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • Nadrickk
Thankyou everyone! i am so excited, but i hope i dont get shot Sad haha but apparently North Carolina isnt that bad, and the area is gorgeous. I couldnt find that much information on it, but it seems like a good place Smile Narc ill PM you!
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Nadrickk
(01-24-2014, 01:44 PM)Scene Wrote: Thankyou everyone! i am so excited, but i hope i dont get shot Sad haha but apparently North Carolina isnt that bad, and the area is gorgeous. I couldnt find that much information on it, but it seems like a good place Smile Narc ill PM you!
Huh...get shot? No! Of course not we dont go around shooting immigrants. And NC is one of the nicest states the outer banks are BEAUTIFUL!
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

The following 1 user Likes Mr.UnionSniper's post:
  • Syntex
I don't think you can buy a green card but it does help if you have a lot of money to invest in their country .

You can stay in America for three months on a tourist visa and after that you are persona non grata .

So you can either marry an American citizen, study at an American university/college and receive a sought after qualification / raise over a million dollars and look to invest it and essentially buy your way in .

You should check to see if you are eligible to enter the green card lottery. Under no circumstances should you give some one money to enter the lottery.
When I'm older, it's either US or UK for me.
Good luck Scene, and Narcotic it seems, and hope you sort it all out!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep