[FL:RP]Kemori, [FG] [FL:RP] mo3tazz, [FL:RP] Da Vinci's Pi
Name of player:

[FL:RP]Kemori | STEAM_0:1:56584636 (Summary A)

[FL:RP] Da Vinci's Pi | STEAM_0:0:73474228 (Summary B)

[FG] [FL:RP] mo3tazz | STEAM_0:1:46949085 (Summary C)

Time in GMT: 07:40 - 07:50 (AM)

Server: V2D

Summary A | [FL:RP]Kemori | STEAM_0:1:56584636

- This summary will probably be short along with mo3tazz's.
After the SRU had successfully raided the Villa during a hostage situation, the Criminals (Kemori and Da Vinci's Pi) were killed. But apparently they didn't get killed.. As not 20 seconds later, me and another SRU were on the floor from being shot with a tranquilizer. Just before I was tranq'd I managed to taze Kemori, who ran up to us shouting jibberish like 'ahaha, you gunna get tranq'd' though not word for work, it was something along those lines. May I also add that NLR probably hadn't even taken effect at how quickly Kemori returned to his deathpoint. "I spawned over the road and came to get my guns back" was his excuse.

Screenshots can be found at the bottom of this post.

Summary B | Da Vinci's Pi | STEAM_0:0:73474228 |

- Da Vinci has been a problem the majority of the night. So the best to deal with this part of the ban request is ZedsDead, because he saw everything.
Before this all started, Da Vinci advertised that he had a hostage. Without questioning as to why he had a hostage, the SRU responded. It was me and another guy, I have forgotten his name which is a bit crap of me, but even still, he was a witness to this and it featured in the screenshots.

- After the SRU pulled up to the scene and we did the normal procedure. Cleaned out the building, got the hostage to safety (Did I mention was also a gun dealer, so im not sure if they called 'her' to them and hostaged her but thats something for you to discuss.) After the situation had been dealt with the SRU proceeded to exit the Villa and walked into the driveway. Where we were greeted by Kemori saying that we were going to the get tranq'd and what not and as the other SRU member fell, I was shot aswell, so I tazed Kemori and another member of the force got Da Vinci, now they both broke NLR, they both randomly tranq'd and they most likely random hostage. It just beats me at the fact that they say that im 'randomly tazing them' because they were being stupid or tranquilizing people.

Summary C | mo3tazz | STEAM_0:1:46949085

- These events take place after the previously stated.
After Kemori and Da Vinci were in jail, I proceeded to go about my SRU business and as the queen was back in the nexus I decided to check on her. I made my way to the elevator and got in. as I got to the jail floor, Kemori walked on. I questioned as to why he was there, but over everything that was being said in my skype call I couldn't hear him and as someone was pushing the button for the elevator at the bottom, I had no choice but too let Kemori on to the top, where he made his way to the presidents office. Through our security barrier, someone gave him access and then he continued to the second level of the fortification.
Shortly after questioning him some more and after he sprouted more jibberish, I pulled my tazer and asked him to leave the area, he said no, so I asked again, which he said no too, so I tazed him and was unwarranted to warrant him again so he was back in jail.

Little did I know (I didn't he was invisible) mo3tazz was apparently standing there and had told me that he was bringing the prisoner up, there was no sign of said warning in the chat.
He then went on to demote me for 'random tazing' which I have to apologise for the way that I acted, but its not something that you want to happen to you when you've been RP'ing as an SRU soldier for a while.

The screenshots for this part show the chat from the very start where We arrested Kemori and Da Vinci.
---

My sincere apologies at the length of this, but quite frankly I had enough of crap police. I have attached the Screenshots so you can analyze them yourself. Thank you for your time.

---

- SammiJammi

---

Screenshots:

--------

After being tranq'd
[Image: tumblr_mzqsm8xYMj1s2klk0o1_500.jpg]

--------

mo3tazz beside me after being tranq'd also.
[Image: tumblr_mzqsm8xYMj1s2klk0o2_500.jpg]

--------

I forgot to mention that he jumped on my body.. Its what I arrested him for anyway.
[Image: tumblr_mzqsm8xYMj1s2klk0o3_500.jpg]

--------

That arguement over my demotion. Read at your own leisure.

[Image: tumblr_mzqsm8xYMj1s2klk0o5_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzqsm8xYMj1s2klk0o6_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzqsm8xYMj1s2klk0o7_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzqsm8xYMj1s2klk0o8_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzqsn236y41s2klk0o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzqsn236y41s2klk0o2_500.jpg]

Again, sorry for the essay Smile
1/3 Approved. Evidence for the other two weren't sufficient.