Mists Thread?
(01-21-2014, 06:08 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 05:24 PM)Ryder Wrote: Not that I didn't already do it, we are not protesting here. We are asking questions to someone that removed a thread with a reason or with no reason. And if you can post yourself smoking a joint.

Please DO NOT post a picture of you smoking a joint.

1.) There's NO need for the joint to be in the picture, and its just stupid to put yourself in a picture with a illegal substance (Provided its illegal where you are)

2.) Dont make the cannabis community look any more full of idiots that think posting pictures of themselves smoking is "cool and edgy".

Just go smile in your goddamn bathroom mirror like every other teenager.

Edit: Haha at the third page with the "no posts" Silly admuns posting in secrecy

Haha that last part about the page 3 is funny Tounge

I disagree with you in the 2 first things, since I believe that if you are in for the legal cannabis why not be proud of it and share it with other people?
Whats the big difference than posting a picture with a bottle of alcohol or posting a picture with a joint in your month?
Apart from that the alcohol is way more dangerous and alcohol kills. :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I see no reason to think that if you post a picture with yourself smoking a joint that it is cool right away.
If you think it is cool that must be your opinion.

But to think everyone thinks that, is majorly some wrong thinking mate. Not every human is mainstream enough to make a picture in a bathroom.

I think it is fun to get high and fall and someone makes a picture and you set it as your profile picture etc.
I see no reason why it is stupid to put yourself in a picture with a joint.
You're very cool if you post a picture with yourself smoking a joint, please, do post one.

[Image: borat-thumbs-up.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Ryder, DoomDude1
Thread was closed as a precaution, as a complaint was issued in regards to promoting use of drugs to an audience mostly consisting of minors and residents of countries where it's still illegal. Upon further review, we concluded that the thread does not pose a threat to anyone, since the gamemode itself already contains drug references, it has been found to be acceptable by our standards of good conduct, and has been re-opened.