Mists Thread?
Just a quick question about the awesome thread Mist made, who removed it and may I know why? :-) I've asked a few admins and they all denied it, so would the person who actually did it give us a reason.

Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Mist
^

Yea, it could be nice to know Nervous.
Which thread?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Aw, shame I missed it, would've liked stating my beloved opinion.
What thread was it?!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
A very awesome and detailed thread about the cannabis plant and what benefits it had it was like everything you had to know about cannabis.

Oooh yeah, it was huge.
Hmm... it was probably removed by an administrator, without telling anyone. I don't know why it would be.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(Assuming it was removed cause of what was being discussed in the thread: drugs)

Does that mean we can get super high, stoned and fucked up using cocain, weed, heroin etc. on CityRP but can't make an informative thread about the drug(s) use, effects and more in real life?

If this is not why it was removed, don't mind me.
(01-21-2014, 03:08 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: (Assuming it was removed cause of what was being discussed in the thread: drugs)

Does that mean we can get super high, stoned and fucked up using cocain, weed, heroin etc. on CityRP but can't make an informative thread about the drug(s) use, effects and more in real life?

If this is not why it was removed, don't mind me.

The thread was about cannabis, and if you havent noticed it cannabis is being legal in more and more countries world wide so why should it be illegal here as far as I know the owner of the server is from holland and its legal there? Smile)

Also its in off topic so you are allowed to post anything here aslong it doesnt break any rules, Shadow :-)