Mists Thread?
(01-21-2014, 03:57 PM)Andreas Wrote: The thread was about cannabis, and if you havent noticed it cannabis is being legal in more and more countries world wide so why should it be illegal here as far as I know the owner of the server is from holland and its legal there? Smile)

Also its in off topic so you are allowed to post anything here aslong it doesnt break any rules, Shadow :-)

You must be pretty retarded to miss the fact that I was actually backing you up, because I don't understand why the thread got removed either.

(y).
The following 2 users Like Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Jan, Andreas
(01-21-2014, 04:12 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 03:57 PM)Andreas Wrote: The thread was about cannabis, and if you havent noticed it cannabis is being legal in more and more countries world wide so why should it be illegal here as far as I know the owner of the server is from holland and its legal there? Smile)

Also its in off topic so you are allowed to post anything here aslong it doesnt break any rules, Shadow :-)

You must be pretty retarded to miss the fact that I was actually backing you up, because I don't understand why the thread got removed either.

(y).

Nahahaha just saw that lol, fail Tounge

Sorry then Cheese
Will have to agree with you by the fact that all those bad drugs are available on the server such as cocain and heroin and yet we cant talk about the non harmfull cannabisplant. Smile

legalize it.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I also like the use of cannabis, well not that I want every country to legalize it, since it is still a drug.

But alcohol is a higher level drug, said to be an hard drug but is almost legal in every state. But hash is better then weed gotta add that.

I also have a question, what would happend if I post a picture on the 'You' thread, with people using drugs in it. Would I be warned and the post removed?
(01-21-2014, 04:26 PM)Ryder Wrote: I also like the use of cannabis, well not that I want every country to legalize it, since it is still a drug.

But alcohol is a higher level drug, said to be an hard drug but is almost legal in every state. But hash is better then weed gotta add that.

I also have a question, what would happend if I post a picture on the 'You' thread, with people using drugs in it. Would I be warned and the post removed?

Thats a pretty good question, I'll test that by my self later today by posting a picture :-D
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Ryder
I once wanted to post a picture with me and my friend smoking a 'Rocket L' but I thought they would instantly remove it anyway.

If you try it out maybe I will follow you, haha.
The following 2 users Like Ryder's post:
  • Andreas, Mist
So to protest you are going to smoke weed?

lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Not that I didn't already do it, we are not protesting here. We are asking questions to someone that removed a thread with a reason or with no reason. And if you can post yourself smoking a joint.
#Jan4President
You will propably never know that. Propably because it 'lowers quality' of our forums.
(01-21-2014, 05:24 PM)Ryder Wrote: Not that I didn't already do it, we are not protesting here. We are asking questions to someone that removed a thread with a reason or with no reason. And if you can post yourself smoking a joint.

Please DO NOT post a picture of you smoking a joint.

1.) There's NO need for the joint to be in the picture, and its just stupid to put yourself in a picture with a illegal substance (Provided its illegal where you are)

2.) Dont make the cannabis community look any more full of idiots that think posting pictures of themselves smoking is "cool and edgy".

Just go smile in your goddamn bathroom mirror like every other teenager.

Edit: Haha at the third page with the "no posts" Silly admuns posting in secrecy
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Andreas