Suave Assassins
Considering I don't even know what day it is, in two days at a new time, 3:00pm (GMT +1) we will have another go at setting up training, please give me any reasons you cannot attend via Steam or in this thread,

I have recently got caught up looking after my nephew after my other sister moved in, so now I have both of them in the house.
And I have been getting a bit into CSS Surf, I won't say what server.

But tommorow I plan to get a bit more active, as I am the representitive and I should be active like I was a week ago.

Thanks, that's all!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Training is in 45 minutes, I am not seeing many people online at the moment.

So if your not online and in the clan, and reading this in time to be online for 3:00PM (GMT+ 1) then log yourself in.

You can decide what training you want, either the one at MTL where your behind the white gate and you run for it avoiding getting shot behind cover.

Or running into the paintball area shooting all the melons and have to get to me without getting shot..

That's all.

Thanks!

Training was called off.

Barely anyone showed up.

Dissapointed. Check your scores.
Saint has been kicked from the clan.

CrAzyWire is now back in the clan, congratulations, if you repeat or do something similar like you did last time, your out permenantly.

Transmission is also now in the clan. Welcome Transmission! Cheese

Scores updated.

So sorry I wasn't there, I have been busy the past few days and I had a mate round today so I couldn't come.
To be honest, hadn't noticed anyone had said anything about training Nervous
Due to no-one being prepared for training yesterday apart from bLaT and BioWulf,

Training will be on 26/08/11. So tommorow.

If you do not show up without a reason, and it's no good to me after training. So tell me before, you are kicked from the clan.

Things will get a little more stricter if you fail to abide to the basics.

I have given you a two days notice, and once a weeks notice, today I am giving you a one days notice.

Training will be at 3PM (GMT+ 1).

If you can't be there, let me know and if there is not enough due to so many people being busy, I will be FINE with it.

is dat 3pm uk time?
(08-25-2011, 04:41 PM)Transmission Wrote: is dat 3pm uk time?

Yes

Scores updated - Page 7, check them please.

We say goodbye to BioWulf, as he wants to go clanless for a while!

(08-27-2011, 02:09 PM)Small Bear Wrote: We say goodbye to BioWulf, as he wants to go clanless for a while!

GoodBye Bio Sad