[FL:RP] ANDREWGRAHAM1,
[FL:RP] Jamie,
[FL:RP] bLaT,
[FL:RP] Anakonda,
[FL:RP] Small Bear,
[FL:RP] Chemicalcat,
[FL:RP] Slowrider8.

Story/Background:

The Faceless Assassins was created during WWII, they worked as spies/assassins for England during the course of the war. The founder of The Faceless Assassins was Chris Lou, who was betrayed and killed by a Corporal assassin of the clan.

That assassin was Peter Livingston, he faked the death of Chris Lou and claimed he commited suicide, and took the clan for himself as the new leader. He turned the clan into evil and corrupt, but, things were different back then, before the clan crashed to the ground, and they were no longer known, there were ranks, there were many, many more assassins. Now, that has all changed. John Lou finished off his fathers clan, therefore distinguishing all of the evil it had created from the new leader.

And then created his own, known as Suave Assassins. He learned from the previous clans mistakes, and it now only consists of fourteen members, and there are no ranks. Which goes by our saying,
"We're a team, not an army."

Our goal:

Our goal is to help other clans achieve theres, this may include - RP, raising the clan to a better standard (This could consist of training etc), maybe some building to extend RP. Or worst case scenerio a Clan war/raid,

When this situation occurs, we take the side of the passive side, the side that wants no arguement, or war, but is being threatened.

(OOC: We do not say this for an excuse to raid, for this is the purpose of the clan.)

Rules:

~No stealing from other clan members.

~No killing of another member purposefully unless it's to make training a bit more realistic, and to pressure you.

~Always be for the assassins, for example, leaving the assassins to go to an ENEMY clan may be seen as a serious offense.

~Giving away important infomation to another clan will be seen as betrayal, and you will therefore be kicked.

~Making the clan look bad is a definate no. (Please, if you see a member breaking the rules of the clan, or the server, tell me.)

~Random raiding other clans/criminal groups/government without an RP reason is a kick from the group. (So basicially, follow the rules of the server)

~There may be no ranks, but I am still the clan leader. And my decision is final.

~Putting up an attitude, and you will get a warning. If you walk out on training etc or continue to persue this attitude, you will be kicked.

Basic Infomation:

~We consist of fourteen people ONLY.

~We do not create clan wars, we work for "The greater good" or "Passive side".

~This group will consist of lots of RP, raids etc will happen rarely, unless it's on the course of RP.

"We're a team, not an army."

(We will choose who and when we want to add someone to the clan, just so it doesn't get overrun. At the moment it is at a point where we need no more.)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Suave Assassins will be setting up a debate with Iustitia Humanorum, regarding what should be done when a raid/clan war comes into effect, and how we should effectifly respond. I would like as many people in the clans to participate as possible, this debate starts at 5pm today, thank you.

Edit:

Debate has been delayed until 8pm (GMT -1) , 7rozen feels ill and we set the time back.

You're a bunch of assassins who don't, you know, assassinate? Or have I just mis-read the bio?

It sounds a bit misleading if I'm honest.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, sleepynoname
(07-17-2011, 04:37 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: You're a bunch of assassins who don't, you know, assassinate? Or have I just mis-read the bio?

It sounds a bit misleading if I'm honest.

It's fine, I expected that. Basicially, we are an assassin clan, but it's not like were going to run around breaking the rules killing random people "Assassinating" them. But, however, if a raid comes into effect of RP, and we have a good reason, we come together as a team and work as Assassins if you will, work tactically, use timing, stealth etc. For example, say were raiding the President, and we have a reason and so on, and theres, say, two gaurds by the entrance (Defenses) of Nexus, instead of rushing in, guns blazing, we work tactically, we tranq both the gaurds, silently, then we run up and knife them both, silently. You know what I mean? Sorry it's kind of hard to explain.

(Btw, the debate and things like that, are only because we still want to keep the RP alive in the clan.)

That's all it means mate Smile

Suave Assassins would like to welcome a new member to the clan, welcome [FL:RP] Chemicalcat!

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • tYn0_SK
He was also in anonymous
(07-17-2011, 07:38 PM)Storm Wrote: He was also in anonymous

It's ok Storm, Anonymous was shut down, and Shark, being the idiot he is, forgot to take his name off the Eleventh Regiment member list. -.-

For official I want to see you get your final member.
I also want to see you RP in your clan this week at a good standard.

That's it really.
Quote:Shark, being the idiot he is
now thats not nice...

But anyways, me and frozen did some research and it turns out "Suave" means "sweet" or "nice".
Just like the word "Dulcis".
"Faceless" should be something like this, since there is not a real latin word for:
Non Facies
Sine Facie

(07-18-2011, 07:53 AM)Dryblood Wrote: For official I want to see you get your final member.
I also want to see you RP in your clan this week at a good standard.

That's it really.

Ok, I will accept one more member into the clan, and I will extend our RP to a greater standard.
(07-18-2011, 07:58 AM)Biowulf Wrote:
Quote:Shark, being the idiot he is
now thats not nice...

But anyways, me and frozen did some research and it turns out "Suave" means "sweet" or "nice".
Just like the word "Dulcis".
"Faceless" should be something like this, since there is not a real latin word for:
Non Facies
Sine Facie

7rozen admitted he was wrong, he thaught I said "Suave was a lattin word" and so he looked up the meaning and found sweet, I meant the english meaning.

***A quickly written note lies on the table as you walk in, the note was written with pen, in script on line paper.

Suaves,

After some very careful consideration and hours of discussion with friends of mine, I accept your offer to join the clan and take part in as much of it as I can. However I will warn you now, I am in GMT -5, so its a bit tricky to make events at times, but I am willing to get up early and stay up real late for the clan. I appreciate the leader allowing me to help in previously in game and being so nice to me, it definitely impacted my decision on whether to join or not. Well guys, lets do this.

Please add me as a full member and to everyone in the group, have a good day.

~Noobias