Suave Assassins
Suave Assassins

I'm afraid it must be said and done. I'm taking a break from the clan for a little while, or a long while, only time will tell. There are things that I need to take care of in the life of my own before I can think to continue on developing a character in a videogame any further. Think of this as... a temporary retirement. You will probably never see me in EvoCity, maybe sometimes. I leave the final decision up to Small Bear regarding whether to kick me, retire me, etc. I thank all of those whom I have met for their work. This is quite a powerful clan and I have had my share, have fun, guys. Smile

Agent Cashton Tenpenny
Signing Out Temporarily
bye noobias
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(08-17-2011, 11:20 AM)iownuall123 Wrote: For the record, the only reason I got involved is because I am in The Sindicate, so I had every right to get involved, as I will be in all present and future events. The only reason I was being a smart ass was because you and your clan members provoked me.

Yeah, our clan members. In-game you act like your all bad ass.

'So small bear who's dick did you have to suck to get unbanned?'

My response wasn't to flame -

'No ones? It was a silly mistake and a three day ban, leave me alone and stop being a girl and grow some balls.'

You basically harass me at every opportunity you get.

And then call me a girl and grow some balls. When your the one complaining.

As for Noobias, you have given me a reason for being inactive. This obviously does not provide the opportunity to go inactive for like six months. But if your just taking a break it will proberly be about a month or two. So we will see.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Just incase anyone was confused, our ally deal was with SemperFi during the war, it was not permanant.

Just because their out of the picture does not mean were a terrible clan. It just meant we had help and we were really really good and now were just going to have to be really good. :L

Small Bear, if he's harassing you:

Sit quietly
Take screens
Post a ban request.

Worked for Transmission. :p
"Briggs."
(08-18-2011, 01:18 PM)Shark Wrote: Small Bear, if he's harassing you:

Sit quietly
Take screens
Post a ban request.

Worked for Transmission. :p

damn right it did.
The following 1 user Likes Transmission's post:
  • Anakonda
Small Bear told me to post the following, claiming that he is having troubles logging in and is trying to get in but is unable, if you want to contact him add him on Steam and all announcements will be made when he gives you a message on Steam.
I got my account back, yay.

We were unable to do training due to a crash at a very bad time.

We will be resetting for another one. We are also planning to have Transmission join us, so he might attend training just so I can see how he does and so on.

CrAzyWire might be accepted back into the clan, depends on his behaviour and he will be attending trainings alike Transmission, also.

Thanks to bLaT for posting that message for me.

That's all for now, I wasn't on during the weekend, I was at my older brothers flat for the weekend with his room mates.

Bye!

You don't have to write in bold all the time.
(08-22-2011, 10:14 AM)killjoy Wrote: You don't have to write in bold all the time.

Shows how sexy I am :L and I only do it for an anouncement..