Suave Assassins
Nilsson Wrote:I leave the city evo for 5 small day's. Good luck with the war. Love ya all <3

Alright, there will be plenty of news when you return!

Slowrider8 Wrote:Oh, did you say SemperFi is on our side? Awesomeness, we are bound to win! Suave Assassins UNITE!

Yes I did! They agreed to help us take down I think it was, the Talon Order, as well as the Oligarchy Syndicate. This was has gone well. The OS are fighting like little babies, but a war is a war.
Suave and SemperFi is a good team OS is going down
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(08-07-2011, 10:37 AM)Nilsson Wrote: I leave the city evo for 5 small day's. Good luck with the war. Love ya all <3
Bye Nilsson, I will miss you Smile
Hope one of you can update me. about the war some good news Cheese
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
can i join!?! Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

After the raid today we made a zoo that contains OS and 211 members I don't have a lot of pics but I got one Smile

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577804...87A3D418F/
The following 2 users Like bLaT's post:
  • Strom, Bolow
(08-07-2011, 01:27 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote:
Nilsson Wrote:I leave the city evo for 5 small day's. Good luck with the war. Love ya all <3

Alright, there will be plenty of news when you return!

Slowrider8 Wrote:Oh, did you say SemperFi is on our side? Awesomeness, we are bound to win! Suave Assassins UNITE!

Yes I did! They agreed to help us take down I think it was, the Talon Order, as well as the Oligarchy Syndicate. This was has gone well. The OS are fighting like little babies, but a war is a war.

No, we helped them...
(08-07-2011, 10:02 PM)Andreas Wrote: can i join!?! Cheese

Clan or the war?
I will be absent from the war for maybe one day or two, I am very low on money and gear at the moment, I hope you understand, I might pop on once for a quick defense or something, but other than that I will leave it up to you guys to fight against Oligarchy Syndicate! Good luck everyone.
Due to his activity, and well equiped-ness. Dr.Noobias will be left in-charge for Suave Assassins tommorow and whatever wars may come forward he will be in-charge for that also. Thanks.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Noobias
Introduction, Announcments
Oh my god...
Im incharge Cheese
Alright everyone, I might need your help.
We can do this.
Small Bear said to make one thing clear.
We are helping SemperFi, they arent helping us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What will happen tomorrow.
As for tomorrow! I want every single person who we can get, online, loaded and ready to kick some ass. He have been off to a great start and I figure it can only get better! I have contacted SemperFi for similar reasons so hopefully there will be an entire army of fighters on tomorrow. I will be on the server early tomorrow, preparing for whatever comes our way. Everyone stay active on the frequency and add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/noobias) and the best of luck to all of you! Any questions or comments, etc, dont hesitate to ask.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[i] Responding to Andreas[/b]

(08-07-2011, 10:02 PM)Andreas Wrote: can i join!?! Cheese

I would love to have you help us with the war.
You would be supporting SemperFi and Suave Assassins as we fight the Syndicate and 211. I will contact you tomorrow via Steam with any additional information needed. I would love to have you help
I have recently shot up with money, and I should be good to go for leading you guys again tommorow. I might even come on tonight. Who knows. Good luck with anything if I don't.

Noobias will stay leader for the next two days, or one day.. kind off. Anyway, I am close to hitting my goal anyways, money wise. I think Noobias has some trouble getting on though...I don't know you will have to ask him. Good luck guys!