Suave Assassins
Regards to the Clan and everyone in it.

Hello everyone!
I have been away recently and will be until Tuesday night as I am hitting a few fun places with some friends. House is trashed, I'm not packed and there is lots to be done! GREAT to see that Jamie and Fallen are here. They are both very powerful.

Anyways I will be in Virginia, four hours away and MAYBE I can check the forums (If my iTouch plays along)

Anyways, this is Nick wishing you the best. Have a good one everyone! WOOHOO SOME VACATION TIME!
Cya Noobias!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I would like to thank the following for showing up at training today,

[FL:RP] Jamie,
[FL:RP] Zerox,
[FL:RP] Chemicalcat,
[FL:RP] Slowrider8,
[FL:RP] bLaT,
[DsG] Marius.

Training was a good success and I was very pleased with the amount that showed up, well done! During this training we worked on our reactions, and our shooting skills and awareness of cover, everybody did very well and we may do trainings like this in the future! I would also like to thank [FL:RP] Jamie again for giving us a cool new pic for our thread! Thanks!

Hello everyone!
Greetings from Virginia! I'm having a good time but sadly I can only check the forums from my iPod and I have to be standing 10 feet from the modem, lol. Anyways, glad training was a success and thank you Jamie for the picture. I'll be back soon, take care everyone!
(I will try and check this tomorrow. My iPod is running unusually fast today.)
I made it just for you noobias Cheese

Don't get hurt! come back safe, lul
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Noobias
Suave Assassins would like to welcome it's (Almost final) next member! Welcome [FL:RP] ANDREWGRAHAM1. I think you will make a good addition to the clan Smile

Thanks Small Bear. ( may be inactive a while as my internet is fudged.)
I'm the Scottish guy. =D
(07-31-2011, 10:55 PM)ANDREWGRAHAM1 Wrote: Thanks Small Bear. ( may be inactive a while as my internet is fudged.)

Alright, that's fine thank you for telling me. I am sure Noobias will be glad to see you in the clan! Obviously all events will be told on here so just see if anything has been posted every now and then.

Yes! You got him!
Be back tomorrow guys. Having a blast
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Small Bear
We would like to welcome our final member, welcome [FL:RP] Nilsson! I have decided to give Nilsson a chance like I did Vauld, because Vauld turned out to be a great member.

On a side note, we have training, tommorow at the same time, 05:00PM (GMT -1). I hope you can make it, I understand it is a sudden training, but I feel we have to do training more frequently now! I already have something lined up. We now have Noobias back, I want to see Fallen there if possible and Vauld as well, your both showing not much activity lately.

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Bolow