Suave Assassins
tYn0 and Cavesquirrel have been kicked from the clan due to inactivity, no acceptions, we are now accepting applications via PM. Also, on Monday we will be starting another event, Suave Assassins will be opening a mini mall! Vauld is now also back in the clan.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Due to the kicks, we have to bring two new members to the clan. Welcoming the first member, Anakonda!
And our final member, Marius! Welcome to the team buddy, you will make a powerful asset.

(In the future Suave Assassins may welcome on more member to increase our numbers).

(07-23-2011, 10:01 PM)Small Bear Wrote: tYn0 and Cavesquirrel have been kicked from the clan due to inactivity, no acceptions, we are now accepting applications via PM. Also, on Monday we will be starting another event, Suave Assassins will be opening a mini mall! Vauld is now also back in the clan.

You let them into the clan in the first place? :|
Anyways, I can't be active when nobody else is online.

Like friday.. you said Training is on 21:00GMT+1 or 19:00 GMT-1.

I was there, nobody else and you didn't answer me on steam.

(07-24-2011, 01:58 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: Anyways, I can't be active when nobody else is online.

Like friday.. you said Training is on 21:00GMT+1 or 19:00 GMT-1.

I was there, nobody else and you didn't answer me on steam.

Every clan member is online right now except Vauld, who is usually active. And we did actually train just later because I was looking after my two nephews. And tYn0 wasn't on for almost four days, you came online, maybe once or twice every day and it was usually not on Fearless, it was usually just "Away" or "Busy".

Glad Marius is in the clan. Hes a good guy.
Ill enjoy having him around.
Instead of doing a Minimall, which I realised was almost impossible due to the fact jobs that we needed are full 24/7 because the server is full 24/7, instead we will be revisiting training! I cannot mention what it will be on the forums, but you will be told via Steam. If you cannot make it at around 5pm - 5:30pm (GMT -1) then please, tell me.

So in a sense its RIGHT this minute as im posting this? -_-
Yeah I cant do that. Just woke up here.
We have had a few people asking if they could join the clan, and, seeing other clans growing and growing just shows they can overpower us, we may accept more members if we really think it's necessary, I will ask members of the clan and see if they think it's a good idea.

We have decided to add up to ten members! We do not want to fall under other clans power of increasing numbers. We would like to welcome one new member, [FL:RP] Slowrider8! Welcome to the clan!