Suave Assassins
Suave Assassins have some members already proven themselves worthy on the battlefront,

Noobias most greatly,

Zerox has participated well in RP, and so has Chemicalcat although they do like to RP by themselves sometimes and I accept that.

I have yet to see tYn0 and Cave participate, if you do not show any activity in the clan within the next few days, you will be kicked.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Thank you sir, glad to be with you.
Its an honor.

On a negative note I dont know if I can make Training tomorrow. I will try my hardest and let you know what happens.
I will try to get tomorrow for training on.
Clan Declared Official 21/07/2011.

- Dryblood.
(07-21-2011, 10:52 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: I will try to get tomorrow for training on.

If you can't, just tell me.
(07-22-2011, 09:17 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Clan Declared Official 21/07/2011.

- Dryblood.

Thanks!
(07-21-2011, 10:05 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Thank you sir, glad to be with you.
Its an honor.

On a negative note I dont know if I can make Training tomorrow. I will try my hardest and let you know what happens.

Thank you, as long as you net me know and you have a valid reason..

Today, its all down to a game of chance.
Im 13 so you know I cant drive and blah blah
I think we have to get this stuff done today and I know it doesnt sound like a reason at all but I really have no control over it.

If you dont see me their I am taking care of some family stuff. If you do, I got out of it.
Two of our members have been banned in one day, I am so dissapointed. Chemicalcat, I understand that yours was a small mistake. And it was just a small 100 minute ban to make you realise not to do it again. And Vauld got banned for a month or so, which is an absolute disgrace. I am therefore removing him from the clan until his ban expires, that is all.

(07-22-2011, 07:17 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Two of our members have been banned in one day, I am so dissapointed. Chemicalcat, I understand that yours was a small mistake. And it was just a small 100 minute ban to make you realise not to do it again. And Vauld got banned for a month or so, which is an absolute disgrace. I am therefore removing him from the clan until his ban expires, that is all.

That's a bit pointless lol, and it's hardly fair. He was having a shit day and he flipped out on someone. We all do it.

(07-22-2011, 08:32 PM)Transmission Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 07:17 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Two of our members have been banned in one day, I am so dissapointed. Chemicalcat, I understand that yours was a small mistake. And it was just a small 100 minute ban to make you realise not to do it again. And Vauld got banned for a month or so, which is an absolute disgrace. I am therefore removing him from the clan until his ban expires, that is all.

That's a bit pointless lol, and it's hardly fair. He was having a shit day and he flipped out on someone. We all do it.

He is removed until he is unbanned, it just means he will not be registered as a member until he is back, I have a shit day everyday, and yet I keep a smile and keep telling jokes. My decision is final.

I wish I could do the same.
Meanwhile the admins all listen to me rage on and on...
Then later I apologize :3