Suave Assassins
(07-17-2011, 04:43 PM)Small Bear Wrote: It's fine, I expected that. Basicially, we are an assassin clan, but it's not like were going to run around breaking the rules killing random people "Assassinating" them. But, however, if a raid comes into effect of RP, and we have a good reason, we come together as a team and work as Assassins if you will, work tactically, use timing, stealth etc. For example, say were raiding the President, and we have a reason and so on, and theres, say, two gaurds by the entrance (Defenses) of Nexus, instead of rushing in, guns blazing, we work tactically, we tranq both the gaurds, silently, then we run up and knife them both, silently. You know what I mean? Sorry it's kind of hard to explain.
Okay, that makes more sense. It feels very Metal Gear Solid-esque.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Suave Assassins would like to welcome Dr.Noobias, thanks for joining the clan!
(07-18-2011, 03:17 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(07-17-2011, 04:43 PM)Small Bear Wrote: It's fine, I expected that. Basicially, we are an assassin clan, but it's not like were going to run around breaking the rules killing random people "Assassinating" them. But, however, if a raid comes into effect of RP, and we have a good reason, we come together as a team and work as Assassins if you will, work tactically, use timing, stealth etc. For example, say were raiding the President, and we have a reason and so on, and theres, say, two gaurds by the entrance (Defenses) of Nexus, instead of rushing in, guns blazing, we work tactically, we tranq both the gaurds, silently, then we run up and knife them both, silently. You know what I mean? Sorry it's kind of hard to explain.
Okay, that makes more sense. It feels very Metal Gear Solid-esque.

Hehe, glad you understand. Kind of a hard thing to explain.
Suave Assassins would like to welcome it's final member! Welcome Vauld! Although of Vaulds past, he promises to put that behind him and achieve some good RP with the clan!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Suave Assassins had their debate today with Iustitia Humanorum. It went somewhat well, we both got in what we thaught is the correct way to deal with a clan war, like we believe to help the passive side that doesn't want it, they believe to stand in the way and try to stop it head on. We got one opinion from the crowd, and it was somewhat funny at some points in time!

From now on I think all debates and major events should be recorded via WeGame or Fraps and posted here. This way people who missed the meeting (like me) can see what happened.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
(07-19-2011, 02:42 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: From now on I think all debates and major events should be recorded via WeGame or Fraps and posted here. This way people who missed the meeting (like me) can see what happened.

Ok, next time I will try to.

On Friday at 7pm (GMT -1) Suave Assassins will have it's first Training session, I want as many people to attend as possible, if you have a reason not to please tell me, through Steam or on this forum thread.

I think I can make that! Sounds good, im ready to take all this in so I know what to do, if an emergency happens.

On a sidenote - Vauld was a great choice for the clan, although his past was a bit edgy (as was mine at first) he really straightened himself out and is a pleasure to be around, me and him had a rough experience in the beginning and I was like "ohh... hes here" but he really has been good! I mainly start this little sob story to say that I forgot to apologize for my little rage fest with you. I am sorry for all of that and I hope we can have a nice time in the clan like we already have!

On yet another sidenote - Change my name on the Clan page to [FL:RP] Dr. Noobias please. I took out the other tag as I am fairly inactive their and it looks better Smile Thanks.
(07-20-2011, 04:55 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I think I can make that! Sounds good, im ready to take all this in so I know what to do, if an emergency happens.

On a sidenote - Vauld was a great choice for the clan, although his past was a bit edgy (as was mine at first) he really straightened himself out and is a pleasure to be around, me and him had a rough experience in the beginning and I was like "ohh... hes here" but he really has been good! I mainly start this little sob story to say that I forgot to apologize for my little rage fest with you. I am sorry for all of that and I hope we can have a nice time in the clan like we already have!

On yet another sidenote - Change my name on the Clan page to [FL:RP] Dr. Noobias please. I took out the other tag as I am fairly inactive their and it looks better Smile Thanks.

Cool, glad that Vauld is making a good addition. And don't worry, I took that rage fest so funny Wink So you didn't offend etc.

PS: Done the name change Smile

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Noobias
Alright well everything seems good to me, everyone polish your guns and bring the ammo because we are gonna be shooting shit. Oh shit, where IS the training going to be? I did mine at Big Bill Hells.
(07-21-2011, 12:33 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Alright well everything seems good to me, everyone polish your guns and bring the ammo because we are gonna be shooting shit. Oh shit, where IS the training going to be? I did mine at Big Bill Hells.

Probaly MTL..