Suave Assassins
Unfortunately, I cannot do training today as I am too busy and it's getting later and later.

Although I would like to thank thoughs of you who were online and ready to participate.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
It is with great pleasure and heart throb, that I must state Suave Assassins are no longer a clan (For a while). Due to recent events, and a new clan being uprisen, was when two of our best members were stolen from us, in order to stay a clan and not be tore to shreds, I made a deal with Dryblood. To take my best members of Suave Assassins and put them into his. Congratulations to Anakonda, Nilsson, bLaT, Transmission, Enemy Snipaah, BlackShadowOfGod, ZeroX, and, Crazywire. The following people may be put in the clan: Zzzzap, Slowrider. Depending if Dryblood will let you (I forgot to mention your names. Apologies.) If you wish to not join the clan we are being transfered to, then say so in the thread.

However, if it turns out, that 'The Lost Horde' crash to the ground, this clan will be uprisen once more.
It has been a pleasure to be the leader of your clan, and may our adventure into The Lost Horde be a good one.

Kind regards,

Small Bear.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
well bye suave nice getting known : ( so now new clan no assassins bye suave! we will never forget you!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Your clan leader joined The Lost Horde so closed.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3