Suave Assassins
(09-04-2011, 04:27 PM)Triangle Wrote: Message to Small Bear (Sauve leader) I respect your clan, and I'm sorry i joined Esoteric. (I have a good reason) Most of my RP friends are in that clan, this is the reason i joined them instead - Triangle

Fine.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Im a hostile person? kiss my ass :3
(09-05-2011, 07:36 AM)coolbranx Wrote: Im a hostile person? kiss my ass :3

Yes, your hostile to 13 people.

Your fault for stealing our idea, and using our customers.

(09-05-2011, 07:36 AM)coolbranx Wrote: Im a hostile person? kiss my ass :3
yes u stole our boxing idea u should have been thinking before u did the boxing idea.. and u also was stealing all of our customers and did all the stuff we did i didint see inside but i saw in advert u did all the stuff we did. ur own fault

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • equal
Just to note, RP boxing tournaments, public tellies, bars and whatever else your clan has done aren't original ideas. They've been done many times before.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Haha, your boxing idea sucks the dogs bollocks, I did a boxing club, not a fucking pub so get your facts right.
(09-05-2011, 03:59 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Just to note, RP boxing tournaments, public tellies, bars and whatever else your clan has done aren't original ideas. They've been done many times before.

Yes, but the fact he was a boxer, and people loved the idea as if nobody had done it before?

Then three days later he builds one?
(09-05-2011, 04:52 PM)coolbranx Wrote: Haha, your boxing idea sucks the dogs bollocks, I did a boxing club, not a freaking pub so get your facts right.

Course it does, u jelly?

Just shut the hell up, I built a boxing club, not a pub so stop being a fagula, and also im not replying or seeing any other things you say, so dont bother replying
(09-06-2011, 06:50 AM)coolbranx Wrote: Just shut the hell up, I built a boxing club, not a pub so stop being a fagula, and also im not replying or seeing any other things you say, so dont bother replying

Ok.......oops.

(09-05-2011, 05:30 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Yes, but the fact he was a boxer, and people loved the idea as if nobody had done it before?

Then three days later he builds one?
Just because people thought it was original, it doesn't mean it is.

The fact he was a boxer is irrelevant.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles