Suave Assassins
Yaaaaay BioWulf is leaving Cheese
jk
Il miss you BioWulf it was good having you in the clan.
The following 1 user Likes bLaT's post:
  • Small Bear
Due to the loss of BioWulf,

we have braught in a new member!

Welcome Zzzzap to the clan!

Smile

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, bLaT
Its awesome you joined pazzzzzzzZ
The following 1 user Likes bLaT's post:
  • Small Bear
Dey Terk Mur Jeerrbb
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Assassins,

Hello!
How is everybody doing? As you may or may not have noticed I am now inactive and unable to fight for the Suave Assassins. I hope everyone is doing well and having fun. I just wanted to greet you all, and welcome all new members. Finally, I have one request. Can you put [Retired] next to my name? I am not so sure I will ever return, although I will check the Database from time to time, thank you everyone.

-Agent C. Tenpenny (Retired)
Will do, thank you for giving me a reason in the first place!

(Before you wrote that)

We are adding yet another member into the clan!

I was in a clan with him, in Eleventh Regiment. Before it was closed,

hes an awesome guy just incase you don't know him!

Welcome Pechvarry!

~Nilsson is also having a [RETIRED] stamp to show he is inactive. I will not kick him because I feel he has given me a reason I just forgot, he hasn't come on in 5 days, however. The day I first every mentioned I thaught he was on holiday, he was online. 'Nilsson last online 3 hours ago' and I thaught 'I just said I think hes on holiday and that's why hes inactive...' I just don't know.

We are welcoming out newest member, [FL:RP] Triangle! Welcome.

Although he was joining Esoteric PMC and he has to talk to them about that.

Message to Esoteric:

We are not stealing your member,

He chose to come to us first but for some reason he went to you the next day, I asked him via PM if it was us or him and he chose us.

One of many things the clan do together is consist in Bar Roleplay, with TV of a boxing tournament, football, basketball.

I am sad to say someone has stole this idea, a former boxer.

This man is now declared hostile, for stealing our idea, stealing our customers aswell.

If you ever are seen with a dupe of your version of our Bar you WILL be punished.

Message to Small Bear (Sauve leader) I respect your clan, and I'm sorry i joined Esoteric. (I have a good reason) Most of my RP friends are in that clan, this is the reason i joined them instead - Triangle
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.