Unban Request
Your name: MittRomney

Your ban ID: 43026

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: FailRP

Involved: One person I know for sure was DeadRed

Why we should unban you: Well, I was banned for failRP. Basically what I was doing was running around while there was shooting and I got in front of the cops and yelled. My friend (DeadRed) and I were RPing as drug addicts, therefore we are gonna probably act, well, dumb. I wasn't trying to break FearlessRP, actually, it was actually my friend and I's intention to be RPing like this, it is a type of RP. I think the staff member got the wrong idea, and I'm not blaming it on him. All I'm saying is that the "characters" we were playing were doing what they would do in real life (act crazy). We were just trying to have fun, not trying to do any harm. I understand if maybe that type of RP was against the rules, although I thoroughly read the rules before making the unban request, but in case I missed anything in the rules, please tell me.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Introduction to CityRP rules;
Quote:Remember, our roleplay is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.

That's in place to stop all sorts of "crazed out drug addict" and "escaped mental patient" excuses to just f**k around.
I can't understand how running in the middle of the gunfight is alright, even as a drug addict, i seriously doubt you would do that.

You're not going to have fun while staying under fire from both sides (In-charater).
Use common sense and think of what would you do in X situation IRL, even though not everything can be compared to it.

And Out-of-character you were just messing around, destroying any sense of RP.
(Chef f**king around, just as KJ said - and your excuse is a common one to grief).

Denied.