Unban Request - Its glitched
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
Your name: (ToxicNuke

Your ban ID: 42972

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: "Moderator disrespect, not using @ correctly, diconnecting to avoid moderator."

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: My ban expired yesterday check on logs i was on server like 10minutes ago and now my ban has just been reset and extended? I didnt do nothing i just did my time for the ban and im banend again even though i didnt use "@" when i was on the server today and i was on it for 5-10minutes as SRU and i know this cause 2 presidents were RDM'ed by Rebels. So can i please be unbanned?

EDIT: The original ban was 24hours, and it expired earlier today
Your ban was extended by an administrator as per my request, no glitch.
(01-17-2014, 08:55 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Your ban was extended by an administrator as per my request, no glitch.

Why extended? I served my time.
Your ban was extended because of the seriousness of the ban.
Verzyn is a moderator and can only ban for a maximum of one day. He asked an admin to extend it because you crossed the line.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-17-2014, 09:45 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your ban was extended because of the seriousness of the ban.
Verzyn is a moderator and can only ban for a maximum of one day. He asked an admin to extend it because you crossed the line.

Well he shouldnt of banend me for 8 days in total.

And its not that serious hes bad at his job.
How is it not that serious? no matter what you think about certain staff member, rules are always being enforced equally. I was the one extending your ban.

Let's not forget that you got 4 bans in a short time span. After all 1 week for such unacceptable behaviour towards staff member is totally justified.

Denied.