More events
This is just a small thread on the topic of more events on the two servers. 2d/33v I personally have about 139 hours on the server. I have never seen an event in my time on the server. Me and several others agree that there needs to be at least a weekly event. Th community is very strong, and the server is one of a kind. I feel to keep it in this light there needs to be events, thus continuing to keep our bonds strong and keep everyone engaged. Yes the role play alone is very wonderful but the fact remains that events are needed in order to get not only more players, but the long time players engaged in the server. Some might argue that there are events on the other server I have heard of, but those two servers are the main servers everyone goes on and knows about. So with enough upvotes I hope this idea can come into play. That weekly there will be an event to keep our wonderful community strong.
[Image: 1320415-bigthumbnail.jpg] I am the pink wolf, bow before my greatness. -WolfPrincess2
The following 2 users Like KiraMae19f's post:
  • DonCarlos, OztinCloud
Hell yes. i +1 this Smile
Events are hosted by players, so if you want more events, why don't you host some?

I personally believe there are enough RP's going on at the moment and the server is doing just fine.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • Zambie
Events always were people idea. This community won't die without events. In fact most of events are either follow some script(which is dumb) or how admin want it to be.
Also during events people tend to show "how good they can rp" in hope to get RP point, which turns event into something dumb and ridiculous
The following 4 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Imperator, DarkN00b, Zambie
You can't blame the server, if you really want to, blame it's players. Why don't you encourage them to do some events by giving them ideas or even better why don't you host one yourself?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Firstly, Never seid the server would die. I seid it would be a good idea to keep the community strong. Second, you cant really have alot of events without the help of admins/mods. Third, so what if people want to rp so that they can get an rp point? Its still rp either way.
[Image: 1320415-bigthumbnail.jpg] I am the pink wolf, bow before my greatness. -WolfPrincess2
Role plays are player initiated. If nobody initiates one, you initiate one yourself. Sorry nothing big has happened, it signing up for events in this section can change that quickly.
That is the hopes ^^ Me and my friends are thinking of one but again, cannot be done without mod/admin help.
I don't normally do events, I normally just make my roleplay on the spot, so maybe I should host a event and make it a big one instead of having to work with a small community I can trust.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • KiraMae19f
(01-17-2014, 10:42 PM)KiraMae19f Wrote: That is the hopes ^^ Me and my friends are thinking of one but again, cannot be done without mod/admin help.

Make a thread with the event on the forums beforehand, ask around if one of the moderators or administrators are willing to look over the event.