HiddenWiki
Hello Peps.

How many of you have any experience from buying products especially iPhones / macs on the hiddenwiki?

The sites are:
1. http://trseaxcdx6wjq7xt.onion/
2. http://bgkitnugq5ef2cpi.onion/products.html

Would appreciate if someone could help me ;-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Uhm, The Hidden Wiki doesn't sell anything, but the sites it links to may or may not.
(01-17-2014, 02:52 PM)Joykill Wrote: Uhm, The Hidden Wiki doesn't sell anything, but the sites it links to may or may not.

That is what I ment, but do you have any experience with any of the sites on there who sells apple products?

(01-17-2014, 03:00 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 02:52 PM)Joykill Wrote: Uhm, The Hidden Wiki doesn't sell anything, but the sites it links to may or may not.

That is what I ment, but do you have any experience with any of the sites on there who sells apple products?

No experience, but I can't possibly recommend it. Most likely it's a scam, or the products are obtained using 'questionable' methods.
It's not really "Hidden" If you of all people found it, Andreas Wink
Its probably stolen yes, but I emailed them and they said its brand new and they are all original. but its more, do you get the product or is it just scam thats the big question. Cheese

I wouldn't buy from there without looking into the site. Even though it's a "hidden" website, people would of probably written about it somewhere. Do some research into the marketplace and see what people are saying about it.

Just remember that because you are paying in Bitcoins, there is no way in hell you're getting your money back if it turns out to be a scam xD
Avg exploded when I clicked the link, as well as BT both of which are now telling me I was a stupid arse to try clicking it

I'd say don't go for it, ebay. are equally low priced.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
OP, if you could may you please remove the links. I've also got virgin media telling me its all a scam and Norton is flashing up with warnings.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(01-17-2014, 10:16 PM)Barkles Wrote: Avg exploded when I clicked the link, as well as BT both of which are now telling me I was a stupid arse to try clicking it

I'd say don't go for it, ebay. are equally low priced.

(01-17-2014, 11:09 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: OP, if you could may you please remove the links. I've also got virgin media telling me its all a scam and Norton is flashing up with warnings.

You both used Tor to view the pages right? Most anti-viruses and ISP's will automatically say a .onion website it bad.