Unban Request
Quote:this explains the melons because when the owner of the platform, that we used as a ground, left and so the melons fell down.
---------
i didn't know that it wasn't allowed to spawn bottles / watermelons down the nexus. I've seen admins doing it.

Explain why you are changing stories in this UBR. You said earlier on that you didn't spawn them down Nexus, and now you say you did?

Quote:I did not jump down, the guy jumped down was Rangerboys, trying to kill himself because he was low on health and there wasn't a medic online ATM.
Please explain why I'm seeing you die shortly after spawning the watermelons. (logs)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-18-2014, 04:28 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:this explains the melons because when the owner of the platform, that we used as a ground, left and so the melons fell down.
---------
i didn't know that it wasn't allowed to spawn bottles / watermelons down the nexus. I've seen admins doing it.

Explain why you are changing stories in this UBR. You said earlier on that you didn't spawn them down Nexus, and now you say you did?

Quote:I did not jump down, the guy jumped down was Rangerboys, trying to kill himself because he was low on health and there wasn't a medic online ATM.
Please explain why I'm seeing you die shortly after spawning the watermelons. (logs)

i wanted to get unbanned so quickly and i didn't think about it that i changed stories, but what i'm saying now is the truth.

i can't remember me dying after spawning everything, maybe i fell down or something.
Quote:i wanted to get unbanned so quickly and i didn't think about it that i changed stories, but what i'm saying now is the truth.
Tell me.. Have you read the rules for making an unbanrequest? http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Quote:7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
So you lied in the courthouse?

Quote:i can't remember me dying after spawning everything, maybe i fell down or something.
So now you're saying that you might have fallen down the Nexus shaft? Did you do this or not? You seem to remember everything quite clear so how what about this?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(01-18-2014, 04:39 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:i wanted to get unbanned so quickly and i didn't think about it that i changed stories, but what i'm saying now is the truth.
Tell me.. Have you read the rules for making an unbanrequest? http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Quote:7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
So you lied in the courthouse?

Quote:i can't remember me dying after spawning everything, maybe i fell down or something.
So now you're saying that you might have fallen down the Nexus shaft? Did you do this or not? You seem to remember everything quite clear so how what about this?

i have read the rules, yes.

i kinda lied in the courthouse but i've learned my lesson and won't do it again, sorry for this.

i really do not remember, it was late, where i live, and i was kinda tired, and it was thursday so 2 days ago.
Quote:i have read the rules, yes.

i kinda lied in the courthouse but i've learned my lesson and won't do it again, sorry for this.

You KINDA lied? You told me that you didn't spamspawn watermelons down Nexus. You said all of them fell down because someone removed a dupe, and you now said that you DID spawn the watermelons down Nexus because you have seen other people do it?
I'd say you lied. I wouldn't say you only KINDA lied, but that you lied. Even though you had read the UBR rules (as you said yourself).

The logs are telling me that you most likely died. You died from entity, and that only backs up you jumping down. Since you have a tendency to lie in the courthouse I will take it as you DID infact jump down.

Conclusion of UNBANREQUEST for ijustmichael:

ijustmichael was found guilty of said rule-breakages aswell as jumping down Nexus and lying in the courthouse. As a result, this UBR has been DENIED and the ban has been extended for three months. You should be glad ijustmichael I didn't give you a permaban straight up.

Your ban will expire on 2014-04-18 20:57:51

EDIT:

The banned player has now been permabanned for DDOS threats. The expiration date is not valid anymore.
Sincerely, Enzyme