Unban Request
My name: iJustMichael

My ban ID: 42982

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #41283 approved. "Propspam down Nexus shaft, chair abuse."

Involved: Rangerboys

Why we should unban you: I got banned because i was 'chair abusing'. I did this with a good reason. We were building a defense system up there and Rangerboys was in the pod. Then i accidentaly dropped him so i thaught i'd be gentle to pick him up. This also explains the melons. When we were building the defense system someone left and so the floor dissapeared. The dead body was because Rangerboys was low on health and he wanted me to drop him out of the pod so i did that, this is not my fault.
You're wrong, that does NOT explain the melons. Please elaborate.
Why was Rangerboys in the pod?
And you also killed him on purpose because he told you to?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-17-2014, 03:40 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You're wrong, that does NOT explain the melons. Please elaborate.
Why was Rangerboys in the pod?
And you also killed him on purpose because he told you to?

this explains the melons because when the owner of the platform, that we used as a ground, left and so the melons fell down. Rangerboys jumped in the pod, i dont know why, he wanted to get in there. I did not kill him, he said he was low on health and he killed himself by jumping out of the pod.
Hi, I'm Chocolate Now i was the first person who saw this and i was cuffed and was hit off by i dont mind its my friend and he wouldnt mean this, its just a little fun at the end of the day...
Quote:Rangerboys was low on health and he wanted me to drop him out of the pod so i did that
Quote:he said he was low on health and he killed himself by jumping out of the pod.
In the first quote, you make it sound as if you deleted the pod, killing him.
In the second quote, you claim he jumped out himself?

Keep in mind, lying in the courthouse can get you a very long ban and is not advised. I want you to be honest with me so I feel you're telling the truth. Changing your story mid-way doesn't help you at all and makes me feel as you're saying whatever you can to get unbanned, even if this means lying to me.

So you claim all of those melons fell because the dupe-owner deleted his dupe, but can you explain why you even had all of those melons up there?

Why did you have the chair so far down? You say that he got in the pod and that you lost him, so you went ahead and pulled him up again? Why didn't you just delete it when you were on the ground? How did you know that he was low on HP and wanted to be dropped? Why did you do as he said?

I'll be honest, you are talking your way in a hole full of trouble. Your story has alot of holes and I'm getting annoyed that you are making up things now. If there is one tip you want to know about the courthouse, then it is that you do not lie to an administrator.

Because you have decided to dig a hole for yourself, I have decided to check the logs and here are the questions I want answered:

- Why do I see you spawning 28 glassbottles in rapid succession , and then 13 watermelons very fast aswell?
- Why did you jump down?
Sincerely, Enzyme
notice you see 2 people...one is rangerboys
IJustMichael. Answer my questions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
i didn't know it wasn't allowed because i've seen other people doing it including an admin, the melons and bottles. and we didn't harm or do anything to brian nor somebody else so i don't understand why he made a ban request..
Answer these two questions:
- Why do I see you spawning 28 glassbottles in rapid succession , and then 13 watermelons very fast aswell?
- Why did you jump down?
Sincerely, Enzyme
- Why did you jump down?
[/quote]

i didn't know that it wasn't allowed to spawn bottles / watermelons down the nexus. I've seen admins doing it.

I did not jump down, the guy jumped down was Rangerboys, trying to kill himself because he was low on health and there wasn't a medic online ATM.

This is the truth