Unban False Ban
Sorry I wasn't paying attention to your name I was trying to get unstuck or get help because I didn't know you were a mod. If I knew you were a mod then I would have understood and explained. But it's my fault I didn't pay attention to your name. I didn't look at the scoreboard I was to busy trying to get unstuck and then I got banned. I realize now that its my fault completely of not looking at your name. And if you were a hacker and you put me up on a roof I probably would have tazed you. If you were an admin I wouldn't, and the citizens. I don't taze for no reason. I get the Police Sergeant to tell me if its right to do so. I have not tazed a single player without asking. Yes, I know the police sergeant wasn't there when I tazed him before I got banned, because he told me, "If he runs away again, you have the right to taze him". Then I tazed him, and you banned me on the roof.
Well you really don't need to ask the police sergeant if you can taze people. But, like I said with you trying to taze me it just strengthened the case. Now I can understand where you are coming from and why you may have done what you did. But you really should be more careful.

Can a admin approve this?
Approved.