Unban False Ban
Sad 
Your name: PuckSlasher

Your ban ID: 42993
Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason: FailRP Randomly tazing.

Involved: PalmtreeQueen

Why we should unban you: I tazed I guy for attempting to kill my sister and he ran back to spawn before I could taze him again, which I couldn't for some reason. So I found Him at spawn and I tazed him again then someone used their physics gun and froze me on a roof then banned me.
So, I got reports of you randomly tazing and cuffing. I tp to you and saw you taze a man and just start running after someone else. I then brought you up on the roof and while this is a OOC matter you try and arrest me. Pulling out your tazer until I brought you back so you couldn't do anything.
(01-17-2014, 12:38 AM)Venom Wrote: So, I got reports of you randomly tazing and cuffing. I tp to you and saw you taze a man and just start running after someone else. I then brought you up on the roof and while this is a OOC matter you try and arrest me. Pulling out your tazer until I brought you back so you couldn't do anything.
I do not randomly taze and cuff people. I do it for a reason. I ask permission to cuff and taze from a police sergeant. It's an RP game and people should lighten up if the get cuffed or tazed and not lie to an admin and try to get them banned. I'm not a lie friendly person. Liars can get a life and lie somewhere else. There causing people to get banned from there favorite server. Please trust me on this one.
Just because you say you don't lie doesn't mean you don't. Yes it's a RP game but that doesn't mean people will like it if they get randomly tazed/arrested. I wouldn't be happy myself if that happened.
I know if you say you don't lie it doesn't really mean it 99% of the time. I'm just saying liars really need to get a life, instead of ruining others for 24 Hours. This is my favorite server and I would not do anything to try to get myself banned. I liked it so much I read all of the rules but some of the laws. But I do know the laws in real life so I follow them. This is a Semi-Serious RP server, and you tp'd to me way after the fact. You have 0% evidence that I randomly tazed people. You cant ban someone without evidence of me doing all those things... You were not there when he tried to kill my sister. You were not there the first time I tazed him, You do not have ANY evidence!
Yes I do, I saw you tazing them. You may think that I wasn't there, but does that mean I cannot watch from a distance? No it doesn't.
I tazed him multiple times, the first time you would have understood why I tazed him. Also you did not give me a warning. Neither did you give me time to explain why. I am just saying that these people are try to ban me for tazing them. I got allowance from the police sergeant that was on the server at the time. These people can NOT ban me for tazing them with a reason!!! This is a false ban! Why do you not understand this?
I didn't ban you on the spot. I brought you up on a roof where you tried to taze me and said you were gonna arrest me if I didn't put you down. What was that about?
I'm sorry I thought you were a hacker and you just wanted to tick me off, but when I went to the ban page you were a mod. And I thought you were bringing me on to the roof to question me. No questions so I asked to put me down. You didn't say anything. But when I got banned I saw that You were a mod, and yes I did say put me down or I will taze you. You looked like a citizen in a suit that hacks. Sorry.
Well, you can simply look at my name with the [FL:M] or look on the scoreboard for a smiley, star, or shield. In my case a smiley. But I was going to question you a bit but you tried tazing me. So that led me to believe that report even more.