SVDa1 Swep (Madcows Base)
Okay, so I was bored today, so I tried my hand at converting one of my favourite guns, the Dragunov SVD, into the Madcows Base.

Before you say "it's broken" well, no. I found a fix, and used it. Soul's updating the server back to Madcows soon, too.

I'm no coder, basically. I'm no modeller either. I'm pretty much against it, here. But this is my attempt so far.

[Image: th_SVDa1Test.jpg]

Now that that's out of the way. As you can see it's got, well, alot of problems (could be easy to fix, but I don't know).

1. The name. The name of it is "Madcows Sniper Base", and to be quite honest it's not right. The Icon is also a concern.
2. The texture. The most noticeable failure. The Madcows base is difficult to work with, due to there not actually being ANY custom weapon models and materials. I'm going to take a look at the FoF Madcow Sweps for a reference on this, however.
3. The sounds. Well, the primary fire works. That's something. However the reload sounds DON'T work. I have the sounds for it, but i'm not sure EXACTLY what to do to make them work >.<
4. The ironsights. Small problem but noticeable, when you use the scope it veers off to somewhere over yonder.
5. Damage. Currently it does "60" points of damage. The G3SG1 does 25. Should I lower it?

Well, i'm looking for a coder/general smartarse to help me out. I reckon I can fix it eventually, but probably only in a FoF Madcow Addon, as i'm not sure exactly if the scope will still work for FoF stuff.

Let me know if you can help me out guys, and constructive criticism only please. x)
Redx475 is in the middle of making shopmod but add him to steam and he might be able to help Smile if he asks dont tell him it was me Smile
"Your not saying stuff, your typing letters into words idiot."

[Image: 2hf8bvo.png]
NOOOES! Not shopmod-_-