Leaving
Well, since I am on another community, I can't come on here aswell. I belong there now, and I'm saying goodbye to this community for the forseeable future.

I'd like to thank you to people who helped me throught my time here.
Alright, now who are you?
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Nadrickk, Salinsky, Eisenhorn
(01-16-2014, 06:05 PM)Jan Wrote: Alright, now who are you?

Can you please stop being so negative about everything? Be mature and say goodbye you don't have to know everyone.

On Topic: Goodbye Penguin, hope you enjoyed your stay here.
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Andreas, Baskingner
Goodbye Penguin, hope you'll return someday.
Goodbye, hope you have fun on the other community.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I find Jan to be extremely amusing.

On Topic:
I'll be honest with you, saying "I belong there now" is acting like it's such a drama that another unknown player leaves this server's playerbase.
Sure, it's sad to see you're leaving, but I don't see the point in the dramatic undertone of this message.

Goodbye, have fun in the other community, you know, the one where "you belong" and stuff.
I hope you'll have a fantastic time there and don't come crawling back on your knees, saying "Fearless was my true love all along. I'm so sorry I only figured that out a week after leaving."
Though it would make for great RP on these forums. Smile
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Disabled Angel, Jono
Shocker. Jan is being negative as always. Goodbye Penguin.
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Von Tempski, Floodify, Nacreas
(01-16-2014, 06:01 PM)A Penguin Wrote: Well, since I am on another community, I can't come on here aswell. I belong there now, and I'm saying goodbye to this community for the forseeable future.

I'd like to thank you to people who helped me throught my time here.

Hoped you enjoyed your experience here and best of luck in you're new community Smile
Goodbye.
Goodbye, have fun on the other community