Unban Request
Name: iJustMichael

Ban ID: 42888

Reason: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason : Raiding the president as a chef, hitman RP as chef.

Involved: Me and the current president.

Why you should unban me: i was hired by someone to kill the president and i didn't know HitmanRP wasn't allowed, no one told me nor was it in the rules ( as far as i can remember ). Also i changed my job to a security guard, but appearently it was full, when i clicked the 'change' button i went to the toilet so i couldn't see that i have not changed then.

Thanks for reading this and hopefully you'll unban me soon.
You attempted to kill the president as a chef with the reason: "I was hired to do so". I don't quite see in anyway this ban was unfair. The Chef job is strictly for passive roleplay, it is massive fail RP to run into the nexus with a weapon and try to kill the president.
(01-14-2014, 10:29 PM)Verzyn Wrote: You attempted to kill the president as a chef with the reason: "I was hired to do so". I don't quite see in anyway this ban was unfair. The Chef job is strictly for passive roleplay, it is massive fail RP to run into the nexus with a weapon and try to kill the president.
I told you, i thought i switched jobs, but couldnt see it was confirmed
It's your responsibility so see what job you are. I will leave this to administrator.
Denied.

What you did was attempted RDM as a chef. Even if you would have been a citizen, then you'd still have broken the rules by raiding the president because someone paid you to. You need a valid RP reason for raiding the government. Being paid to do so is not a valid one. It's your fault you was a chef and you did break the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator