Vipers - Unban/Shorten
Vipers - Unban Request

Your name: Vipers

Your ban ID: 39319

Banned by: [FL:M] Veryzn

Reason: Mass Inentional RDM, Impersonation of a administrator.

Involved: Nobody.

Why we should unban you:
This is my Unban Request 3 months maybe a little short of that.
Well, I will admit to you I was indeed much of a troll, and I understand the ban was not that long ago, but before this ban I personally would like to think myself as a reasonable player, I was very upset that day and players was telling me off whilst player, random arrest and crying for admin, so I decided to change my name to "[FL]Sexman" meaning these people think I am impersonating a admin, which technically I was and I do not blame them, before this however I was having real life problems and was very upset and wanted to take it out on somebody/something, So Stupidly I decided to take it out on this server and Massively RDM everybody I saw, for the reasons above and thinking back now I wish I took it on a "less popular" server as Fearless was a place for real roleplay.

So the above was copied from the last one, which is what I would've wrote anyway. However I have used this time to play other communities and not get in trouble, which I did very well & it worked out to be very sucessful, I think I am in the right mindset to play again and Roleplay like I should, If you guys could give me this one last chance I would be amazed and I'll never let you down again, then I shall proove that I am good.

Thanks for your time reading this,

- Vipers
This was your 9th ban. You knew you'd be permed for doing what you did yet you went ahead and did it. You knew it would have consequences.
Why should we trust you? What you did was beyond unacceptable and I can think of other people who deserve another chance more than you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-18-2014, 05:23 PM)Enzyme Wrote: This was your 9th ban. You knew you'd be permed for doing what you did yet you went ahead and did it. You knew it would have consequences.
Why should we trust you? What you did was beyond unacceptable and I can think of other people who deserve another chance more than you.

Yes, I understand it was extremely unacceptable, but I can promise you that you can trust me.
You promise that we can trust you?

How are we able to believe you on that? The last time you were trusted with being on the servers, you decided to shoot everyone you saw?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(01-19-2014, 09:52 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You promise that we can trust you?

How are we able to believe you on that? The last time you were trusted with being on the servers, you decided to shoot everyone you saw?

Because I am a changed person, I am not stupid anymore, I am more mature and I will be responsible for my actions, also I dont get what you mean about the props?
Ignore that prop sentance. That was a comment I was supposed to post on a different UBR.

But back to the point, you claim that you are mature and a changed person. What made you change? Why and how shall we believe you?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(01-20-2014, 03:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Ignore that prop sentance. That was a comment I was supposed to post on a different UBR.

But back to the point, you claim that you are mature and a changed person. What made you change? Why and how shall we believe you?

I've changed just in general due to what happened I did it for a family reason I do not want to go into as it is upsetting, I matured and had to take everything seriously, and regret most things I did, even though this is a game.

There's nothing I can say to make you believe me, the only thing I could possibly do is hope you have some trust in me, and give me this chance.
I am certain I wont let you down.
BUMP: Been waiting a while...
Bump again, eager for a reply - Been waiting Sixteen days.