HiddenWiki
(01-17-2014, 11:12 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You both used Tor to view the pages right? Most anti-viruses and ISP's will automatically say a .onion website it bad.

There is probably a reason for that... also what is Tor?

Oh and BT suggest morrisons finest onions apparently xD
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Not sure since I didn't use tor.

Also Barkles, tor is a proxy browser meaning it changes your ip that sites see you as.

EDIT
Derp. Just found out .onion is only reacherable via tor
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(01-17-2014, 11:29 PM)Barkles Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 11:12 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You both used Tor to view the pages right? Most anti-viruses and ISP's will automatically say a .onion website it bad.

Tor is a browser that is untracable meaning you can search anything and everything with out it being traced, you can get onto the silkroad website on Tor on this website you can get people assassinated and have hardcore durugs deliverd to your front door and its all paid for with bitcoins
Oh, nope don't use that

Internet explorer doesn't come with necrophilia
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(01-17-2014, 11:34 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 11:29 PM)Barkles Wrote:

Tor is a browser that is untracable meaning you can search anything and everything with out it being traced, you can get onto the silkroad website on Tor on this website you can get people assassinated and have hardcore durugs deliverd to your front door and its all paid for with bitcoins

True, but keep silk road away from this thread please, silk road is not a good thing. Don't tell people to go there,
also if you don't know what Tor is do not click the 2 links.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Waiiiiit why are onions being spread around? Don't click on these links without TOR or face a possible consequence. Like legally. If you don't know what TOR is then I suggest you leave the thread.
(01-18-2014, 07:02 AM)Jarz Wrote: Waiiiiit why are onions being spread around? Don't click on these links without TOR or face a possible consequence. Like legally. If you don't know what TOR is then I suggest you leave the thread.

All your decision, but neither is the Tor browser or .onion links illegal.
It's not illegal to use Tor nor attempt to visit .onion sites.
Well I clicked on the links anyway thinking they were normal links that you are allowed to share. If they're illegal, than a moderator with knowledge should remove the links ASAP.
Regards,
aviator
(01-18-2014, 07:42 PM)Aviator Wrote: Well I clicked on the links anyway thinking they were normal links that you are allowed to share. If they're illegal, than a moderator with knowledge should remove the links ASAP.

The links are not illegal as the people mentioned above, so they should not be removed - nearly all of you don't know how to enter the websites anyway.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3