don't piss off donators.
wow wow wow, I wanna defend Toxic here. He didn't ask to get anoyyed with his donations you guys did. You should be grateful for his donations, he just payed soul to the next 3 - 4 months.

Just because I donated much to the "Ventmob" too they called me a: "donator whore".

And I just donated 50 $ to Soul today and im proud of helping this server, Toxic also just tries to help, you guys should be grateful.

Rigth now im suggesting a rule, people pissing donators off and calling them a: "donator whore" and says: "omg you are so stupid donating all that", should get a week ban. You guys don't tell us what we should use our money on, we got the rigths to use our money the way we want. Like it or not!
No.
Donaters should NOT have any advanege ay any kind.
Their just normal guys which could be just a minge as any other persons.
Ffs did I not close a thread just like this one not 6 hours ago.
Stfu about donating and shit already. Yes you are helping the server. Now stop attentionwhoring about it and making bitchy threads.
So unfortunately minimac due to you're inane stupidity you shall be the brunt of my anger.
20% Warning for useless thread. (Similar to one I closed a few hours earlier)
10% Warning for backseat adminning (Suggesting bans for players when not an admin)

Next person to make a thread similar to this one is facing a harsh punishment.
Closed.
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Sniperwolf
Even though this topic is already closed I'd like to give my opinion on this case.

I have to agree with Minimacfox that donators shouldn't get called "Donator Whores". They help our server financially and the last thing you should call them are stupid, idiots or whores.. Because of the people that donate, I can keep this community running without any financial problems and make investments if necessary.

If you think they wasted money or anything like that, keep it for yourself. It's their decision to donate, it's their money and they will have a reason to donate. Of course I can't forbid your opinion about donators, but again, keep it to yourself.

If you decide to ignore my advice and insult a donator on this matter anyway, then the same punishment will be given as with insulting any other member. You have been warned.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.