BR on falling_skies double door'ing as pres.
Name of player: Falling_skies

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51305650

Time in GMT: 4PM (16:00) about.

Server: V2P

Summary:
Basically me and my friend where going up to the pres to ask for a police demoted for stealing my car whilst police. BUT, when we got to the top of the nexus, we get out and find that the president Double door'ed, My friend took pictures as well (lolthekitty or robert) When we asked to keep FBI he kept going on about some gibberish, and when we told him thats double dooiring he kept going on about it aint, then my friend leaves i go back up (In OOC as i told a few police that the pres is double dooring im here to take a few pics), i take the pics he comes out, and says your not allowed up here, i tell him again its double dooring he says " No it aint, its a stupid rule" (as i made out of what he said)

Evidence
Its in the spoiler due to images could be a bit big.

Spoiler :

[Image: 2014-01-11_00009.jpg]

[Image: 2014-01-11_00010.jpg]

[Image: 2014-01-11_00005.jpg]

[Image: 2014-01-11_00003.jpg]

If you need any more evidence just ask as we have got more pictures.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
I was here during this, I went to see the president to ask if FBI can stay up or not becuase old president died and I saw 2 blast doors or whatever that type of door is call that slowly slides open but there where 2 of them both with keypads and president at the time with 68 hours kept denieing it was double dooring.

Ps redsparten you kinda only showing one door there but you can kinda see the second door but it's very hard too

I'll upload my pictures soon which have a better view
Need more evidence.
Added more evidence 2 more pictures.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved - Drogas
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (Falling_skies, STEAM_0:1:51305650) ,

[FL] Spartanjunior
Server Administrative Team