Banned because i was mad
Tongue 
Your name: Bugsy (me)

Your ban ID: 42702

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Homophobia, don't you even dare.

Involved: No one really

Why we should unban you: Okay i was doing MafiaRP and we were helping a guy with drugs and stuff like that. Then i wanted to talk to the president so i did. After that we were going down to find a guy who has fucked with us. Then we got arrested. after that we wanted to kill the president because he was a really douchbag and he wouldnt help us. So on the way up i got out of the elevator and then Narc came and shot me and then i said in ".// GG ***" because i was mad. I hope you will anwser this.
Regardless of if you were mad or not, you broke the rules by throwing such excessive profanity at a staff member. I don't really see any justification of your actions to that.
(01-11-2014, 01:29 PM)Narc Wrote: Regardless of if you were mad or not, you broke the rules by throwing such excessive profanity at a staff member. I don't really see any justification of your actions to that.

But narc. My friend he broke FearRP and sucided to avoid RP situation. And he only got 2 days? and you are right i shouldnt say that to you im sorry. But narc please im begging you gimme a second chance. Cheese
(01-11-2014, 01:32 PM)Scarface Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 01:29 PM)Narc Wrote: Regardless of if you were mad or not, you broke the rules by throwing such excessive profanity at a staff member. I don't really see any justification of your actions to that.

But narc. My friend he broke FearRP and sucided to avoid RP situation. And he only got 2 days? and you are right i shouldnt say that to you im sorry

Is this appeal about you or your friend? Don't compare the two incidents as they are nowhere near the same, homophobia and such excessive use of unacceptable language is just as serious a case, if not more serious.
(01-11-2014, 01:37 PM)Narc Wrote:

But narc. My friend he broke FearRP and sucided to avoid RP situation. And he only got 2 days? and you are right i shouldnt say that to you im sorry

Is this appeal about you or your friend? Don't compare the two incidents as they are nowhere near the same, homophobia and such excessive use of unacceptable language is just as serious a case, if not more serious.

i understand that narc. im soo sorry i was just really mad at that point, and i know that sounds like an bad excuse but please Narc gimme a second chance Smile

(01-11-2014, 01:39 PM)Scarface Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 01:37 PM)Narc Wrote:

i understand that narc. im soo sorry i was just really mad at that point, and i know that sounds like an bad excuse but please Narc gimme a second chance Smile

But serious narc 6 days for just typing 2 words.
Denied.