[UnBan] My first ban
Your name: NoClipLT

Your ban ID: 42724

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason: Teamkilling 'because you are bored'

Involved: Medic, Forgot name

Why we should unban you: It was quite late at night for me, My friends kept daring me to kill someone, I did, I know it was stupid, I shouldn't of done it, It is my first ban, I hope to get an unban i enjoy playing FL, It's my favorite server. My first ban in 40 hours of pure RP, Sorry once again. Let's see what you can do. Smile Thank you. I really want to get back in Fearless before this saturday night, I want to play with my friends again and have more fun! Likes always! You can keep with with a blacklist if you wish! Or even extend the blacklist, The only thing i want to do is to get back in there and keep RPing. Thank you for your time.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know what I say doesnt matter, But I think he should just be blacklisted from SRU! Not a 24Hr ban

Not involved.
You should know the rules. Team killing is not tolerated even if you are "bored" and wanted your friends to laugh. It isn't allowed. I see no reason for this unban and you admitted to me on why you did it. It should be common sense not to gun down a paramedic as SRU.
The banning staff member decides your punishment not what you feel you should get.

And personally I think you should be banned for this and you should be thankful this is not longer.

Denied.