[Unofficial] Blackwater Security Agency
You guys still recruiting??

How many members?
(01-20-2014, 03:53 AM)TheFoodbelly Wrote: You guys still recruiting??

How many members?

Always recruiting Wink
sadly there is no members
OOC information:

Steam Name: trouserlessliam

Time Zone: UTC

Roleplaying Points: 6

Hours On The Server: 999

Bans On The Server: 5

IC information:

Name: Paul "The Plank" Blackwood

D.O.B: 01/08/1988

What can you bring to the B.S.A: Loyalty and terrible jokes.

Why should you be accepted: Because I'm loyal, obedient, I know how to deal with people and I'm dead good.

Activity on the server: My activity on the server fluctuates, I wouldn't be able to give you an hours per week estimate.

People which can be contacted: Could this be elaborated on, please?
Small recommendation

People which can be contacted:
should be changed to "References/ People who can attest to your qualifications "(something allong those lines) to avoid confusion.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
OOC Reason: Due to recent activity and a ton of college work I'm shutting down the clan.

IC Reason:

The company was bought out.
S.A.A.

I, John Marston, have accepted full responsibility of all assets, debts, and or problems this Agency has had. After multiple meetings with the Owner of such Agency, we have concluded on a price for such a fine corporation. The price being 2.3 million dollars and a lifetime supply of tea to the Owner. The S.A.A. will be quickly flooding such buildings owned by the previous owner so to the older workers, do not be concerned. Any actions taken against this organization will be now considered a direct attack on the Shadow Associates Agency. Thank you Mr.Lane for striking such an amazing business deal with the Shadow Associates Agency. All previous personnel will be allowed to gather their belongings for the next two days. I state once more, all assets have been purchased by the Shadow Associates Agency.

Thank you for your time,
Micheal Lane
John Marston

STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub