[Unofficial] Blackwater Security Agency
Star 
Blackwater Security Agency

[Image: a0hJll1.png]

Information
In 2014 a permit was issued allowing the BlackWater Security Agency (B.S.A) to deploy within Evocity. The B.S.A works closely with the government, but also engages in 'behind the scenes' work from trainings to special operations. The B.S.A specializes in security enforcement/systems. Each member of the B.S.A will be trained and given the skills needed to secure and take down any hostiles breaching the security perimeter.

Funding
The B.S.A is partnered with Alliant Techsystems, Kahr Arms & U.S. Ordnance thus supplying the B.S.A with the equipment needed to carry out such trainings and operations. The B.S.A earns profit from selling security systems, giving security services and private contractors.

For hire
The B.S.A are for hire please contact Ciryl with details of:

Spoiler :
Code:
Time in GMT:
Amount willing to pay:
Amount of men needed for the job:

What we offer

Security guard/s
Never compromise your safety and security in the hands of untrained personnel. Our Agents go through an extensive training program to ensure your safety and that of your loved ones. Our operations center is ran 24/7 by trained personnel in order for management and supervisors to respond quickly and efficiently to any situation that may occur. Bodyguard services are ideal for Executives, Dignitaries, Celebrities, Athletes, Musicians, and individuals who want to protect their privacy, families, career and overall well-being. We are fully aware that our clients need to be able to conduct business in a safe and secure environment.

Blackwater Agency requires all of our armed guards and unarmed guards to always keep in mind that customer satisfaction and safety are of the utmost importance. With over 20 years in the industry, we take pride in our services. All of our security officers go through stringent screening & training programs.

Special event security
Blackwater Agency can provide any venue with a security solution for your company’s entertainment, sporting or corporate event. Our security services include crowd and parking control and access control for the perimeter and auditorium. Our agents are available 24-hours a day to provide our clients with a cost effective and highly visible proactive solution to every security need.

Mobile patrol
Blackwater Agency mobile vehicle patrol is a cost-effective solution where standing officers are not practical or necessary. Mobile patrol checks can be conducted at scheduled or various times. Our mobile patrol units have the capability to visit and thoroughly check a client’s property or business site at any specified time. Each of our clients is provided with a daily patrol report, as well as an incident report in the case of an incident.

CCTV Video Surveillance
We work with each customer to design an affordable digital video server & video recording system complete with security cameras and remote surveillance services. The video servers are built by hand and tested with security cameras attached, so that your remote surveillance services system will work right out of the box. They have the ability for remote surveillance services access to your cameras from anywhere in the world via numerous technological interfaces.

Retail security guards
Blackwater Agency main objective is to protect the safety and well being of both customers and employees in a retail establishment and to prevent financial damage caused by shoplifting, robbery, or similar dangers. Some of the duties of a retail security officer might include removing potentially harmful persons from the retail store or area. A retail environment could be a single store or an entire shopping mall, and depending on the needs of the employer, the retail security officer may work on a team with other security professionals. Our security officers can also be responsible for safeguarding the financial interests of the institution, and therefore, might be instructed to protect cash registers, vaults, or the items in the store.

Ranks:

Founder
Ciryl

Colonel

Captain

Sergeant

Soldier

Recruit

Rank descriptions below

Spoiler :
Founder - Owner/Founder

Colonel - Most loyal and trustworthy member of the team, works with the Owner to plan future ideas.

Captain - Has shown dedication towards the clan and has been trained to lead a team works with the Founder & Colonel to make future trainings.

Sergeant - The next step up from soldier will start learning the basics of commanding.

Soldier - Completed the basic training and is ready for intense combat training.

Recruit - New member and just joined - needs training.

Ranks are in order meaning Officer is the basic/first rank and Colonel is the highest.

Requirements to applying:
50+ hours.
A full understanding of the fearless rules.

Spoiler :
Code:
[b]OOC information:[/b]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Time Zone:[/b]

[b]Roleplaying Points:[/b]

[b]Hours On The Server:[/b]

[b]Bans On The Server:[/b]

[b]IC information:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]D.O.B:[/b]

[b]What can you bring to the B.S.A:[/b]

[b]Why should you be accepted:[/b]

[b]Activity on the server:[/b]

[b]People which can be contacted:[/b]

All applicants will be interviewed.
All members will be given more details upon acceptance.

I would like to thank- Narcotic(Logo), WorldwideCoffee(Advise), [FL]Enzyme(Advise) and [FL:M]Georgetheboy(Grammar errors) - for helping me out.

Currently the description is still being worked on and I'm open to any criticism
The following 2 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Ryder
The thread looks nice so far. But I suggest you add some more description to your ranks.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Ciryl
o̶m̶y̶g̶o̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶l̶u̶n̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶o̶w̶ ̶ ̶ ̶c̶i̶r̶y̶l̶ ̶4̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶
Great job on the clan m8! Wont have to bash your fokin skall in this time. Heart Tounge
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Ciryl
(01-11-2014, 03:52 AM)Kulthro Wrote: o̶m̶y̶g̶o̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶l̶u̶n̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶o̶w̶ ̶ ̶ ̶c̶i̶r̶y̶l̶ ̶4̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶
Great job on the clan m8! Wont have to bash your fokin skall in this time. Heart Tounge

Thank you !

(01-11-2014, 02:50 AM)Deriptz Wrote: The thread looks nice so far. But I suggest you add some more description to your ranks.

Thank you and I have updated the ranks with a description- anymore feedback is welcomed !
The following 2 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Kulthro, Deriptz
Hey
I don't want to be rude but the name "blackwater" May confuse with the pre existing clan "blackwatch"
Perhaps we could sit down together and think of a way around this Wink

Good luck though looks awesome!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(01-11-2014, 07:53 AM)Barkles Wrote: Hey
I don't want to be rude but the name "blackwater" May confuse with the pre existing clan "blackwatch"
Perhaps we could sit down together and think of a way around this Wink

Good luck though looks awesome!

I have added you on steam.

Situation has been resolved.
Looks good!

Just a quick question, didn't it like a time ago exist a clan called Blackwater?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-11-2014, 09:17 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Looks good!

Just a quick question, didn't it like a time ago exist a clan called Blackwater?

Yes the clan was called Blackwater Inc.
Before making this clan I asked for permission in case I was breaching any rules e.c.t and thank you for the compliment.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Floodify
Well aside from the details being almost completely pulled from a site belonging to an actual security agency.

http://blackwaterprotection.com/

http://blackwaterprotection.com/executive-protection/

http://blackwaterprotection.com/security-services/
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(01-15-2014, 04:36 PM)Toxic Wrote: Well aside from the details being almost completely pulled from a site belonging to an actual security agency.

http://blackwaterprotection.com/

http://blackwaterprotection.com/executive-protection/

http://blackwaterprotection.com/security-services/

Well yeah, that's where it's from...that's where I got my inspiration to make this clan and I'm sure many other clans got inspired by 'other real life things', I was even pointed the page out by a staff member upon making this clan & had the same picture until [FL]Narcotic kindly made me a logo. Thank you for pointing this it out.